PDA

View Full Version : The ghost lady of Main Street.

mikotorocks714
07-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Have any of my other fellow CM's seen her? Supposedly she appears on Main Street during the morning hours. My cousin said a friend of his saw her, but then when I was told this I was not too sure I should believe it. However, then a few days ago another friend of mine told me that he has seen her while working his 3rd shift custodian shift on Main Street. I BELIEVE in ghosts, but then again I am also a skeptic. I, for one have not seen her, but I was wondering if any of you fellow CM's have seen her or heard about her? I'd LOVE to hear your stories.

By the way, I have also heard from another CM friend of mine that he has seen the ghost of the boy who died on Big Thunder. He said that he just saw his head, sounds weird I know. However, he said that he really DID see him. Weird...

Chadsgal
07-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Here is a link to another topic that discussed Disneyland Hauntings.

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=82876&highlight=ghost

And Snopes.com seems to have some of the stories too.

mikotorocks714
07-09-2008, 06:57 PM
I know about those, but thanks anyway. Just wanted to hear from my fellow CM's if they've seen "her."

BIRDGIRLS
07-10-2008, 06:49 AM
Hmm, I see ghosts a lot.. (like my grandpa, and a couple neighbors who died in the last year and a half) but I've never seen one at Disneyland. It's weird though, usually like a week after I've thought "I haven't seen a ghost in a while" I see one. I dunno about Disneyland though.. too much distractions to see a ghost.

What's "Disney"?
07-10-2008, 02:39 PM
There is a difference between a horror story and an urban legend: A horror story uses fantasy to intensify the scary experience. An urban legend has a sense of realism-- it uses everyday situations and everyday people.

That is why there are so many urban stories about amusement parks; unexpected horror in an unexpected place.

Urban legends also use SPECIFIC names, like "Disneyland" or "Wal-Mart" or "Toyota Corolla" because it adds to the realism.

On that note, have you guys heard about the REAL dead body that hung in Pike Pier's funhouse?

This one's TRUE!