PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Elvis in the Haunted Mansion?

PrincessMomma
07-06-2008, 05:04 PM
OK, I can't wait until our trip in November... where is the hidden Elvis in the Haunted Mansion???? Pretty Please?

ChurroGirl
07-06-2008, 05:08 PM
WHAT?:confused::D Theres a hidden Elvis?.....weird

PrincessMomma
07-06-2008, 11:15 PM
someone mentioned it in the post about the Haunted Mansion monkey.

simulacra2525
07-07-2008, 05:30 AM
You should watch a film called Bubba Ho-Tep is all about how the king aint really dead.

MickeyM00C0w
07-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Unfortunately, if there is a Hidden Elvis anywhere within the Mansion, it is so well hidden that even the CMs are unaware of it's ghostly presence.

That is to say, someone is pulling your leg here.

Rapunzelthorn
07-07-2008, 12:34 PM
I believe that it is only in the Haunted Mansion Holiday version where they switch the mansion over to Nightmare Before Christmas. Elvis is on a Jack-o-Lantern in profile. You have to look very closely. Underneath the glowing pumpkins you can see the lips, nose and eyes on a pumpkin that looks like "E".

http://www.disneyfans.com/articles/2003/2003-12-21_haunted_elvis.htm

Wrldtrvlr
07-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Elvis was in the park last week... Seriously. I saw him performing on the Tomorrowland stage. He was actually looking very good. Oh wait, That was Scot Bruce! Great show, great tunes, catch him again July 16-17 and in August.

Mrs Mouse
07-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Elvis was in the park last week... Seriously. I saw him performing on the Tomorrowland stage. He was actually looking very good. Oh wait, That was Scot Bruce! Great show, great tunes, catch him again July 16-17 and in August.
My future BIL and his family just returned from their trip and happened to catch "Elvis" on the Tomorrowland Stage on their last night. He was absolutely blown away by how dead on this guy was on all fronts - attitude, actions, sound, everything. He said that if it was that exciting to see an Elvis impersonator, he couldn't imagine the thrill of seeing the real thing.

Villains Fan
07-12-2008, 08:47 PM
About 3 years ago, there was a hidden Elvis in the Haunted Mansion Holiday version. It was a small blue velvet painting about 5-6" big in the attic behind an Xmas tree in there. You could only see it if you looked backwards as you were leaving the attic. I haven't seen it since then.

sidenote: They did the same thing in It's a Small World Holiday that year. I knew where it was, but I could never see it.

Leofoenget
07-13-2008, 05:27 PM
OK, I can't wait until our trip in November... where is the hidden Elvis in the Haunted Mansion???? Pretty Please?

Ok I have one. The hidden Spongebob on Nemo......

dingdong2U
07-14-2008, 10:10 PM
Unfortunately, if there is a Hidden Elvis anywhere within the Mansion, it is so well hidden that even the CMs are unaware of it's ghostly presence.

That is to say, someone is pulling your leg here.

You obviously haven't seen Stitch Elvis in the Mansion then... ;)

Klutch
07-16-2008, 10:57 AM
About 3 years ago, there was a hidden Elvis in the Haunted Mansion Holiday version. It was a small blue velvet painting about 5-6" big in the attic behind an Xmas tree in there. You could only see it if you looked backwards as you were leaving the attic. I haven't seen it since then.

So, it would seem Elvis has left the mansion. ;)

PrincessMomma
07-23-2008, 04:04 PM

OK, at the risk of being told that someone is pulling my leg... where is the hidden spongebob in Nemo? Would Disney go so far as to have a Nickelodeon character in one of their rides? It seems counter-intuitive to me, but I just have to find out if there is yet another HIDDEN thing to hunt down on my next visit!

mohavewolfpup
08-04-2008, 11:58 AM

i've heard rumors from some custodians that someone put a playboy centerfold into one of the dryboxes for the old submarine voyage ride years ago. IASW in the africa scene had something that buzzed placed in it for a while also :p