PDA

View Full Version : Prices of Print on Demand?

future_prius
10-15-2002, 05:16 PM
Quick question...

The prices of the print on demand canvas artwork in the Gallery are shown on the display copies as $105 unframed, $205 framed (for the larger format pieces). The CMs interpret this as $310 for a framed canvas print.

This doesn't sound right to me, so I present the question to the experts :)

The PoD kiosk only has pricing for unframed artwork...

Cheers,

Rick

jslivinski
10-16-2002, 02:15 PM
I have no experience with the print-on-demand system, but that seems wierd to me. My experience outside of Disney has been that unframed means print without frame and framed means print with frame. The way the CM's have it worked out would be print $105 + frame $205. I think you could find a cheaper frame.

future_prius
10-17-2002, 09:23 AM
Doe anyone know if there is a number I can call to confirm the prices? I tried the DelivEARS number but gave up after 30 minutes on hold.

Is there a Disney Gallery at WDW that I could cross-check with?

Thanks!

Rick

Gallery 196
10-20-2002, 11:12 PM
Hello Rick (and thank you for calling the Disney Gallery)

Iam affraid I do not have any information regarding prices, but I do have the Gallery's direct number. It is 1-714-781-7531. The Gallery opens everyday at 12:00 (noon) and remains open until one hour prior to Disneyland Closing.

Good luck

Brian

future_prius
10-21-2002, 06:14 AM
Hi Thanks for the Direct number. I called Disneyland DelivEARS and received a quote for $175 for the framing (plus more for the print). This conflicts somewhat with the $205 quoted by the gallery for framing, but at least it is within shouting distance. I'm now convinced that there is some pricing confusion within merchandising, but not a major disconnest with respect to the framing costs.

Cheers,

Rick