PDA

View Full Version : HMH Presents

LIMANDL4EVA
10-14-2002, 06:14 PM
Anybody see the 'suprises' that supposedly open themselves in the HMH loading area. I think it's every Sunday.

Techie7
10-14-2002, 06:25 PM
Yes! It is a lot of fun.

(Is there something specific you would like to know about it or are you taking a poll?)

LIMANDL4EVA
10-15-2002, 07:32 PM
sorry i wasnt more specific, i was wondering cuz i havent seen them and i wanted 2 know

Ghoulish Delight
10-15-2002, 09:35 PM
I've seen the first 2. They are:
1. The guy with the top hat that lifts his top hat where there's another guy with a top hat that lifts his top hat where there's another guy. The little animation is of the last, little one popping out. Very cute. 2. The mayor. This is the same piece that they used in last year's load room diorama.They are selling pins of each of these figures. Does anyone know what the availability of these pins are? Are they limited edition, and will they keep selling all of them, or once the new one comes out every Sunday to the pull the previous one.

The thing is going to look fabulous with 13 figures popping out!

SzczerbiakManiac
10-16-2002, 08:08 AM
Ghoulish Delight wrote:
Does anyone know what the availability of these pins are?I can say for certain that Mr. Hyde is limited to 3500. I'm not positive, but I think I remember reading all of them will have the same run.

Once the new one comes out every Sunday [are they going] to the pull the previous one?I'm going to the Park tonight so I'll have to let you know (on the [way] off-chance someone doesn't beat me to it.)

WickedQueen
10-16-2002, 08:09 AM
I believe the pins are LE 3500.

cstephens
10-25-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Ghoulish Delight
Are they limited edition, and will they keep selling all of them, or once the new one comes out every Sunday to the pull the previous one.

My husband dropped by the park last night, and he got one of the Mayor pins.

And they didn't stamp him for any of the LE pins he bought...