PDA

View Full Version : "My" thought on DCA World Series tie in

oohykitten
10-14-2002, 11:26 AM
Since we all know that Disney will do almost anything to market DCA, who thinks Disney will make this the Golden Gate Series. From our DCA Golden gate to the one in San Francisco? : )

Ghoulish Delight
10-14-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by oohykitten
Since we all know that Disney will do almost anything to market DCA, who thinks Disney will make this the Golden Gate Series. From our DCA Golden gate to the one in San Francisco? : ) This really would be a windfall for DCA! The California Series+California Adventure? Want to bet that if the Angels win, any parade will be in DCA?

Andrew
10-14-2002, 11:35 AM
When (sorry, "if") the Giants win, the parade could still be in DCA. Perhaps going through the San Francisco section...

MammaSilva
10-14-2002, 11:35 AM
any takers on some disappointed players kids?

oohykitten
10-14-2002, 11:37 AM
You just made the World Series... we are going to DCA!

:::rolls eyes:::

Ghoulish Delight
10-14-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Andrew
When (sorry, "if") the Giants win, the parade could still be in DCA. Perhaps going through the San Francisco section... Somehow I don't see any crowd at DLR (either park) embracing a team that just beat the Angels. If the Giants win, any Disney property parade would porbably be in Florida.

Kuzcotopia
10-14-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Andrew
When (sorry, "if") the Giants win, the parade could still be in DCA. Perhaps going through the San Francisco section...

Andrew, a little typo in your above post....

You meant to say

"When the Angels beat the Giants into a pulp and the Rally Monkey dances on the graves of every Series hope they ever had, the parade could still be in DCA...."

Just a slight typo there, I fixed it for ya!

oohykitten
10-14-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Kuzcotopia
Andrew, a little typo in your above post....

You meant to say

"When the Angels beat the Giants into a pulp and the Rally Monkey dances on the graves of every Series hope they ever had, the parade could still be in DCA...."

Just a slight typo there, I fixed it for ya!

Well Kuzcotopia I am sorry but your fix I think was a little off as well:
"When the Angels lose game 7 to the Giants after the Rally Monkey dances his last 2002 dance, the parade could still be in DCA, as Pressler smiles about now living in SF...."

:::see the Gap building is less then a mile from Pac Bell Park, and well I am sure his bad karma will slowly float over to us at some point, so we take it this year... you get next year : )

oc_joe
10-15-2002, 12:38 PM
Hate to disappoint you oohykitten, but...

My wife and I were at game 4 of the yankees series .... yankees sent golfing

My wife and I were at game 5 of the twins series ... twins sent golfing

My wife and I will be at game 7 of the World Series, if it goes that far...

You'd better hope the Giants win it in 5...If the series comes back to Anaheim, its over. The Rally monkey is looking forward to meeting your bullpen.

Don't you have player's wives to taunt or something?