PDA

View Full Version : Did Mickey Have A Surprise in His Pants?

FOOD_AND_DRUG
10-13-2002, 09:13 PM
After the Angels caught the winning out and won the AL pennant today?

What a sea of red today in the stadium!

Too bad the parks were not open later to capture last minute park attendance.

Hopefully, park hours will be extended next week after the game ends.

Morrigoon
10-13-2002, 09:14 PM
That begs the question: did hoardes of people go or try to go to the park after the game?

Polar33
10-14-2002, 02:42 AM
It's hard to tell. When I showed up for work around 6ish there were a ton of cars waiting for the light at Ball to change so they could exit the structure (the flyover was still set for inbound traffic). I figured that was a sign the night would be a little less busy. I was wrong, it was just as busy. When I left I discovered that (for the second time this year) they ran out of parking in the "largest parking structure in the western hemosphere" and were parking guests all the way out in the CM parking lot.

This weekend has been just plain busy...Angels or no Angels.

Cadaverous Pallor
10-14-2002, 02:00 PM
Ok, I'm stupid, but what does the thread title have to do with the thread?

SoCalSnowWhite
10-14-2002, 02:17 PM
We're going to be at the park this weekend, so I'm hoping people will either be at the game or at home watching it.

we were at Dl during NBA finals and there were a lot of people with walkmans and portable TV's, but then again it wasn't an Anaheim team playing.

Ghoulish Delight
10-14-2002, 02:28 PM
originally posted by SoCalSnowWhiteWe're going to be at the park this weekend, so I'm hoping people will either be at the game or at home watching it. If last weekend was any indication, don't count on people staying away. It was crowded, despite the games.

Try to plan your visit around the fact that for about 2 hours before and 2 hours after the game, traffic around the area will be abismal.

You going to be at either the pot luck or Mouse Adventure?

Durliin
10-14-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by FOOD_AND_DRUG

Too bad the parks were not open later to capture last minute park attendance.

Disneyland was open untill 12 am on Sunday and DCa untill 9... how much later did they need to be open

tod
10-14-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Cadaverous Pallor

I'm thinking that Classic Mickey only wears pants, so that's where he would conceal something.

Poor taste, though.

--T

socabch
10-14-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Cadaverous Pallor
I guess we're both stupid because I thought the same thing. LOL:D

ice_queen
10-15-2002, 01:56 PM
I guess we're both stupid because I thought the same thing.

Guess that makes the THREE of us... thought this thread was something totally different....
Oops. I doubt if the park will be open even later than normal operating hours next week, though. Why go through the trouble of accommodating some of the drunken, uproarious, reveling Angels fans at such a late hour at the DL park?
I don't think that would make much sense.