PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland ticket prices/ Anaheim locals

Nancy
06-26-2008, 04:56 PM
I was wondering, with the gas prices rising daily, do you think the prices of DL passes will go up like they usually do in the fall? And are the parks as packed as they have been in the summers past? I know a lot of campsites in California have been affected.

(Sorry, I ment Anaheim locals!)

Darkbeer
06-26-2008, 06:41 PM
Currently all the local parks are INCREASING their discounts to locals, to help and drive additional business to the parks.

And I expect that to continue in the future, large discounts to visitors (especially hotels and multi day tickets), and local discounts to help bring in folks with the high gas prices and less airline seats.

Nancy
06-27-2008, 06:51 PM
Thanks Darkbeer!!!

AaronInCal
06-28-2008, 03:06 PM
Also, normally Disneyland would have increased their one-day ticket price before the summer season. But they apparently decided to hold off for right now. I am sure all theme parks are nervous about how the summer will be with everything else costing so much anymore. A price-increase by Disney would have really looked bad for them. But that is not stopping them from quietly increasing the prices inside the parks.

Nancy
06-28-2008, 05:29 PM
We're going to the BB in Nov, I hope we can afford to eat there by then!!

getaholdof chandler
07-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Currently all the local parks are INCREASING their discounts to locals, to help and drive additional business to the parks.

And I expect that to continue in the future, large discounts to visitors (especially hotels and multi day tickets), and local discounts to help bring in folks with the high gas prices and less airline seats.
Remember the good old $25 for Southern California residents promo that they offered in the past? Those were the days.

The Summer Fun Pass is the closest thing to that deep of a discount with $33 per day for three days and park hopping priveleges. It may even be a better bargan when you adjust for inflation.