PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever stayed at the Park Inn?

CanuckfromBC
10-11-2002, 10:27 AM
Any comments? We were thinking of the one bedroom suite. It looks like it is close to the park (walking distance). Clean? Continental breakfast?

teri
10-11-2002, 11:13 AM
Park Inn International... we stayed there a couple of years ago, in a 1BR suite. It was clean enough, although the furniture was a bit worn. The windows are on the north side, so the rooms are a bit dark. Yes, it is easy walking distance to the main gate. We did not try the continental breakfast. It was not my favorite place to stay, but it wasn't bad. One of the desk clerks was quite unpleasant toward my special needs kids, and that was reason enough for me not to have good memories... but plenty of people like it there.

CanuckfromBC
10-11-2002, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the reply! We are also considering the Marriott Residence Inn for the same price, in a one bedroom suite. They would not guarantee no smoking however, and our daughter has asthma. Does anyone know if the walk from the Residence Inn is worth staying there over the location, etc., of the Park Inn?

teri
10-11-2002, 11:38 AM
Hmmm... I didn't see a review on this site, but I did remember one on BiddingForTravel.com, the priceline information site...
http://pub109.ezboard.com/fpricelineandexpediabiddingfrm112.showMessage?topi cID=130.topic

CanuckfromBC
10-11-2002, 11:59 AM
Sounds great!

innerSpaceman
10-11-2002, 12:04 PM
Park Inn Int'l is absolutely not bad. Prices were reasonable for the area. Rooms were spacious. Walking distance can't be beat. I found it to be one of the better places in that row of hotels on Harbor that features the excellence of tiny walking distance to Disneyland.

daannzzz
10-11-2002, 01:12 PM
The walk from the Residence inn is a bit far. I like to stay in places right on Harbor that are convenient to walk. residence In is a bit to far at the end of the night. They do have a shuttle but I also dislike waiting for shuttles. I did stay here once(via priceline) on my arrival night and really liked the place alot. It is to bad it is not closer.