PDA

View Full Version : Disney Travel Packages

Twinsmom
10-11-2002, 07:30 AM
Our family purchased a "package" from Disney Travel. Could you guys that have used them let me know how the vouchers/tickets/goodies are redeemed. I guess I expected I would actually receive the park hopper tickets in the mail, but from what I am reading, am I going to receive vouchers that I have to redeem for actual tickets upon arrival (:eek: )?

I was soooo looking forward to arriving, dropping luggage, and running to the park.

Thanks!

Twinsmom

wdworbust
10-11-2002, 07:58 AM
We've purchased through Disney Travel in the past and you will receive a mix of things.

You should receive the actual park tickets so you will be able to just go on in. You'll also get tickets for the magic morning breakfast. These are just turned over at the restaurant. The vouchers for the pins/collectable are taken to one of the shops on main street (can't remember which one) and you can pick up the pin right there.

We never used the seating for the shows or the story telling vouchers so I don't know about those.

Don't worry, you will not have to wait in two different lines to pick up or use one thing.

Have fun.

Twinsmom
10-11-2002, 08:12 AM
Thanks so much for your help! I was beginning to panick thinking I would not have a ticket-in-hand when I arrived. Seeing how I making my kids get up at 4 am to leave on the 1st flight (just to get there as soon as possible the first day), I think they might have thrown me overboard at Pirates if they had to wait in line for tickets!

I even pre-ordered autograph books from the park, bought their Disney Dollars, and have their backpacks filled! Yes, we have 2 months and a week to go, but I am ready! Woohoo!

Thanks again,

Twinsmom

:)