PDA

View Full Version : Pirates FP - Still Disconnected?

RideMax Mark
10-10-2002, 06:41 PM
I seem to remember someone posting a rumor that the Pirates FP machines might be "reconnected" with the rest of the system by last Friday evening (10/4).

Has anyone confirmed this rumor one way or the other since last Friday (and for GRR too)?

Thanks...

Darkbeer
10-10-2002, 06:58 PM
Yes, last night I verified that the Pirates FP machines are still INDEPENDENT :)

And the HMH machines are NETWORKED:(

Kevin Yee
10-10-2002, 08:08 PM
You seem to ask about the current status of FastPass machines on these message boards a lot.

There's no soft way to say this so I'll just be direct: don't you sell software that makes use of this information?

If so, isn't it... er... making your product appear unprofessional if you're not gathering the information yourself?

Or perhaps you're not local to SoCal? Just curious.

RideMax Mark
10-11-2002, 07:32 AM
Kevin,

I *do* gather almost all of the data used by RideMax myself, but my next visit isn't for two more weeks. I just wanted to make sure this hadn't changed, and I also assumed the status of disconnected FP's would be of interest to other MousePadder's as well.

refurbmike
10-11-2002, 09:01 AM
Mark, we love your product (or atleast the idea; I've never tried it yet). I'm glad that you're still doing your research and not just leaving it static.