PDA

View Full Version : Wow, the camera does add pounds.

Pages : [1] 2

MonorailMan
10-10-2002, 04:19 PM
In this (http://www.mouseplanet.com/dca/HarrissEisnerRasulo1.jpg) picture, Cynthia looks much, not being blunt, fatter. Has she gained this much weight? Or is it a camera thing? :D

Disney Darlin'
10-10-2002, 04:43 PM
Maybe she's spendin' alot of time with Heimlich ;)

evildorko
10-10-2002, 04:56 PM
so now we're not just commenting on their job performance, but their eating habits as well?

MonorailMan
10-10-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by evildorko
so now we're not just commenting on their job performance, but their eating habits as well?

As Disney geeks, we notice everything. :)

MickeyD
10-10-2002, 05:11 PM
I would really hate to have a job like Cynthia's and have someone actually comment on a message board on my weight gains. :(

Also, I think that jacket she's wears is not particuarly flattering.

A note to those attending the potluck: If you notice that I look fatter than last time you saw me, please don't post a thread about it. ;) (Although for someone to think I look fatter than last time they saw me, the last time they saw me would have to be approximately my Soph. year of college.) :D

MouseWife
10-10-2002, 05:21 PM
I agree with you on all counts.

First, her jacket does not flatter her at all.

Second, yeah, stick to judging by performance.

Last, same goes for MousePadders; no 'critiqueing' weight.
Unless it is in a positive way. ;)

Will anyone second this motion? :)

MonorailMan
10-10-2002, 05:23 PM
I would really hate to have a job like Cynthia's and have someone actually comment on a message board on my weight gains.

Hey, but when you in the public eye, people see you. (GASP!)
Jillian on Fox makes all kinds of weight comments, only on Superstars, not on Disney people. Maybe that makes Cynthia a superstar in my mind? :)

Uncle Dick
10-10-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by evildorko
MonorailMan made no reference to her eating habits. He simply observed that she looked, um, "bigger" in that picture than she has in past engagements. I can't say I disagree. It could just be her clothes (she must have been going for the "honeybee" look).

redrhino
10-10-2002, 05:50 PM
Dave Foley also looked a bit ... ahem ... bigger. Maybe it is the camera.

disguy
10-10-2002, 05:50 PM
I have to agree with MM...she is in the public eye that's what happends. It's true yellow is not a color I would favor especially if your heavy. Maybe it was just one of those days, we've all had them.

just to add...It's not the Camera for Mr. Foley he does look that large. I hope he did it for a role or something like that.

HBTiggerFan
10-10-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by MouseWife
I agree with you on all counts.

First, her jacket does not flatter her at all.

Second, yeah, stick to judging by performance.

Last, same goes for MousePadders; no 'critiqueing' weight.
Unless it is in a positive way. ;)

Will anyone second this motion? :)

I second this motion!

Infact I just typed your post as my reply!!!

Ghoulish Delight
10-10-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by disguy
I have to agree with MM...she is in the public eye that's what happends. It's true yellow is not a color I would favor especially if your heavy. Maybe it was just one of those days, we've all had them.

just to add...It's not the Camera for Mr. Foley he does look that large. I hope he did it for a role or something like that. Sure, she's in the public eye and it's going to happen. Doesn't mean I have to like the people that make such observations. I hate Jillian from Fox. I hate Joan Rivers. The judgemental, shallow, superficial crap that they pedal disgusts me.

MouseWife
10-10-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by HB Tigger Fan
I second this motion!

Infact I just typed your post as my reply!!!

:)

GD~ exactly.

dcaprincess
10-10-2002, 07:58 PM
wow, she did look rather large in the picture, but only in the picture. I was talking to her a lot that day, when she was wearing that outfit and she looked really good, really good, so it defiantly the camera

MickeyD
10-10-2002, 08:00 PM
Should I know who Jillian from Fox is???

So what if Cynthia has put on weight? Why should we care?

disguy
10-10-2002, 08:04 PM
Nobody says anyone does care...just making observations that dosen't mean you care if they are small or tall or thin or fat. Just a simple discussion shouldn't get all up in arms about it. Maybe I'm just a cranky person with no sleep!:(

Iceman
10-10-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by MickeyD
Should I know who Jillian from Fox is???

Yes, if only because she is the single hottest woman to hit the morning news shows around L.A., well, probably ever. She doesn't have much talent or sense and wouldn't have gotten a job anywhere near public broadcasting if she didn't have her physical assets, but nonetheless every self-respecting SoCal'er should know who Jillian is.

tabacco
10-10-2002, 08:44 PM
Actually, she looks about the same as when I met her last year. I think it's the coat and the bulgy-out hairstyle that give that effect.

MonorailMan
10-10-2002, 09:03 PM
Wow! Did I start a conflict or what?

From now on, I shall keep my shallow observations to myself.

I had a small bad dream about this in my afternoon nap. I was denied a job in 5 years, because I called her fat. I was arrested by two white gloved toons, and thrown in the Toontown jail. I better keep my mouth shut. :)

MickeyD
10-10-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Iceman
Yes, if only because she is the single hottest woman to hit the morning news shows around L.A., well, probably ever. She doesn't have much talent or sense and wouldn't have gotten a job anywhere near public broadcasting if she didn't have her physical assets, but nonetheless every self-respecting SoCal'er should know who Jillian is.

Ah, that must be why I haven't noticed her. I only notice the hot men on the morning news. Mmmm, Jason Austell. The man makes me wish I still lived in San Diego.

MouseWife
10-10-2002, 09:08 PM
Jason Austell~ Ah yeah!!!

MickeyD
10-10-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by MouseWife
Jason Austell~ Ah yeah!!!

Monorail Man~ To keep you from landing in the Toontown Jail Mousewife and I are going to change this thread from being about whether or not Cynthia had gained weight to drooling over Jason Austell, ok? :D (Just kidding!)

Uncle Dick
10-10-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Iceman
Since I always like to be on the cutting edge of "the new hotness", I decided to take a little trip on over to the Fox11 web site to see what the deal is. For those who, like me, don't know what this Jillian character looks like, here you go (http://www.fox11la.com/n-team-barberie.htm). She looks pretty good in that photo, but something a little funky is going on with her eyes.

Originally posted by MonorailMan
From now on, I shall keep my shallow observations to myself.
As someone who revels in his own shallowness, I didn't see anything wrong with your observations. ;)

MouseWife
10-10-2002, 10:21 PM
Hey, who's kidding? :D

I remember when he first came to San Diego, or maybe when he first started doing the chopper.

The ladies on the radio were all going ga-ga over him. Ooo, Jason Austell.

I think they said he lived on a houseboat at the time? And that he had a dog? Some sort of wonderful ideal description of a hottie sensitive man. ;)

Okay, I have to say this. I crack up watching the channel 5 news in the morning. Mark Kriski{the weatherman?} is so funny. I think he is faking his vanity. All of them are so 'Hollywood'. So perfect.

HBTiggerFan
10-10-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
I had a small bad dream about this in my afternoon nap. I

Whats an afternoon nap? How do I obtain one of these? :p MM, its ok :) just tell me how I can get an afternoon nap. :D