PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass question

crazladedi
10-10-2002, 08:53 AM
Okay, we are deciding on whether or not to purchase AP's, there are 7 of us.......BUT we also want to go to DL on Thanksgiving Day and that is a blackout date....my question is...if we were to walk up on Thanksgiving day, and purchase tickets for "the day" do they offer anything like "that days ticket purchase can go towards Ap's if purchased on that same day"...other parks do this, and I don't know if Disneyland does.....this way, we'd still be able to go on Thanksgiving day, and yet, still get ap's at the same time....do I make any sense here? Thanks in Advance for any input?

disguy
10-10-2002, 08:57 AM
$25 each person it's a two-park ticket if that is what your asking..

They do allow you to use the price you paid for the admission so long it's the same day but that is for an actual ticket. I'm not sure if they will upgrade you with the money you put towards your "single day" price. Hmmm now I'm not sure if I make sense. :rolleyes:

Ghoulish Delight
10-10-2002, 09:01 AM
The answer is yes, you can do what you want.

Buy your 1 day passes (let's assume no discount, so $45 each person). Then, at any point in the day, upgrade to an AP. Your $45 will be applied toward the price of the AP, and you will still be allowed to enter the park, even thought it's a blockout day.

Actually, because you have to eneter the park to process your AP, I believe that if you purchase an AP outright, even on a blockout day, you are allowed to enter the park on that day. That way, you would not have to bother with going back and upgrading. If that's the case (can someone confirm this? Or, just call Disneyland), then that might be the best route.

crazladedi
10-10-2002, 09:14 AM
and if we go on Thanksgiving, even thou it's an AP blackout date, we can purchase the AP's and still go into DL :o) Thanks guys for your input, when all else fails, pick up a phone right....LOL??