PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Dinner

Twinsmom
10-09-2002, 09:22 AM
Hi everyone! I have enjoyed reading, laughing, and in some cases, crying over your posts. I decided it was time to ask some questions of my own since I have obviously found the experts!

My family of 5 will be taking our first trip to DL during the Christmas holidays. We are staying at DCH. arriving by plane at LAX, and taking a private shuttle van (the bus stories have scared me) . This trip has been in the planning for two years!

I would love recommendations on your pick for a Christmas Dinner. (Nothing will ever compare to the Jolly Holidays Dinner of '95 at Disney World :crying: .) I have twin boys- 5 and a 10 yr. old daughter.

This will be the first "Disney" experience for my boys. I would love any/all input and suggestions for our trip.

Thanks!

Twinsmom;)

MouseWife
10-09-2002, 10:04 AM
Hi!

Glad you did post!!

I, on the other hand, don't know a heck of a whole lot, but, I thought I would ask you to state the dates of your trip?

I am not sure but I think somethings don't run the whole time
and that might be important info.

Have a great time!

Lani
10-09-2002, 10:13 AM
Many of the restaurants and eateries sell special holiday offerings, and I'm sure the sit-down places will have some nice menus for you. You might want to look into having a nice dinner at Napa Rose in the Grand Cailfornian Hotel, for example.

Traditionally, we've tried to provide an article detailing some of the holiday menu offerings at the resort, so do keep an eye out for that later this year.

Twinsmom
10-09-2002, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the replies so far! Our trip dates are 12-23 through 12-26.

Keep the info coming!
Twinsmom

Bill Catherall
10-09-2002, 10:38 AM
I know it's not "Disney," but does Mrs. Knott's Restaurant do something special for Christmas dinner?

lisap
10-09-2002, 12:21 PM
Since you have three children with you, you may want to check out Storyteller's menu at the Grand Californian, which might be a bit more kid-friendly than the Napa Rose (just guessing since I have not eaten at NR yet).

Christmas Day at Disneyland. How fun :) Have a great trip!