PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks and Latin music ?s

SoCalSnowWhite
10-09-2002, 12:14 AM
We're planning our trip to DLR Oct. 19-21. I checked disneyland.com and it said there was going to be " Believe... holiday" fireworks. it also said there was going to be some latin music thing with Angie Martinez in DL. The times on the site were messed up though. For both things it said "12:00 am-12:00am".
Can anyone clue me in to the goings on at the park those 3 days.

:crying: I'm not going to participate in MA. I will be sneaking around trying to see what everyone looks like. I think I may be too shy to introduce myself though.

zapppop
10-09-2002, 05:14 AM
There is a latin festival but it's in DCA, not DL.
Also, Believe In Holiday Magic doesn't start until Friday, November 8th. This is also the same day that Small World Holiday begins and Disneyland officially kicks off it's Christmas season. Sorry to disappoint you but once again, the information @Disneyland.com is wrong.

socabch
10-09-2002, 07:19 AM
I'm not going to participate in MA. I will be sneaking around trying to see what everyone looks like. I think I may be too shy to introduce myself though
At least consider coming to the potluck on the 19th. My daughter and I aren't doing the MA either. Here's the link if you missed the thread about the potluck.
http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9314

disguy
10-09-2002, 08:33 AM
The pot luck sounds fun wish I could go :crying: :crying:

Lani
10-09-2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by socabch
At least consider coming to the potluck on the 19th.You might also consider attending our awards ceremony, which we will be holding after 5:00pm in the outside picnic area. It will give you a chance to congratulate the winners, and see what the teams look like. If you are in the park during MouseAdventure, I'm afraid most folks will not have time to hang out and socialize (and plus, you won't know who's who).

SoCalSnowWhite
10-11-2002, 09:34 AM
We'll see. my family might get upset if I ditch them to meet up with you guys, so i may just have to wait for another Sunday meet and suck it up and introduce myself.:)

Disneyland .com is fixed finally!! The trains are going to be closed, my son is gonna be bummed! This time it didn't say anything about that Latin music thing though. Anyone know anything about it. It said Angie martinez was going to be there, my cousin loves her. Is there anywhere I could find out about it? Do I have to call up DL?