PDA

View Full Version : AP discounts

ksejr1
10-08-2002, 09:40 AM
I never buy tickets since i'm an ap holder, but my friend wants to know if i can get tickets for her and her daughter for a ap discounted price. Does any one out there know?

EandCDad
10-08-2002, 09:57 AM
If you mean, can an AP buy a one day or multi-day ticket for someone else at a discount, the answer is no.

ksejr1
10-08-2002, 10:21 AM
yes, that's what i meant, thanks for the reply

tabacco
10-08-2002, 10:51 AM
Well, hang on...

You can't get a discount with your AP, but there are some promotions that might be useful. Assuming the Albertson's offer is still valid, you can buy a 12-pack of Coke (or assorted other Coke products) and get a $10 off coupon for a one day ticket. You can also get a 5-day hopper for the price of a 3-day from a Disney Store.

EandCDad
10-08-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by tabacco
Well, hang on...

You can't get a discount with your AP, but there are some promotions that might be useful. Assuming the Albertson's offer is still valid, you can buy a 12-pack of Coke (or assorted other Coke products) and get a $10 off coupon for a one day ticket. You can also get a 5-day hopper for the price of a 3-day from a Disney Store.

Just for clarification, I didn't want my answer to sound like their were NO discounts, just nothing AP related. I was gonna add to my post "driftwood714 or tabacco will probably be able to tell you about some other discounts for your friends." I think the $10 Albertson's deal is still out there.