PDA

View Full Version : Are they selling Angels merchandise...

LifelongAngelsFan
10-07-2002, 09:43 PM
...within DLR? I noticed during my visit to Disneyland in 2000 that they sold Angels merchandise on Main Street. Last year they didn't.

Given Eisner is suddenly giddy about the Angels, I'd think they would be selling tons of it within the Resort.

LifelongAngelsFan
10-17-2002, 06:21 PM
surely, they are selling Angels merchandise now?

driftwood714
10-17-2002, 08:15 PM
Apparently Disney will be pushing the Angels more at the DLR. There's a big event happening tomorrow night at Downtown Disney and events during the World Series will be happenng at the DLR too.. Merchandise will be sold at both Parks and Downtown Disney.. There's a press release right now on the main page of laughngplace and mouseinfo.

Techie7
10-17-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by driftwood714
Apparently Disney will be pushing the Angels more at the DLR. There's a big event happening tomorrow night at Downtown Disney and events during the World Series will be happenng at the DLR too.. Merchandise will be sold at both Parks and Downtown Disney.. There's a press release right now on the main page of laughngplace and mouseinfo.

Here is a link (http://www.mouseinfo.com/mousetalk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5303) to the MI thread with the information.

LifelongAngelsFan
10-17-2002, 09:10 PM
Thanks for posting the link. I will be going to the pep rally!