PDA

View Full Version : Food Cleanliness

nursemelis374
10-07-2002, 10:21 AM
When I read about all the stuff at Goofy's Kitchen, I just kind of brushed it aside. Then, last Friday night I was in line at Coke Corner and there were these brownies wrapped in plastic by the register. I looked down and most of them had these little gnatty-like bugs crawling under the wrap. It was disgusting and has led me to question some of the cleanliness. I love Disneyland, but the food needs to improve in many areas!

Cadaverous Pallor
10-07-2002, 12:15 PM
Were these for display only? Display food is not sold, it's just there to remind you of what they have to sell. It probably was there for a while, hence the bugs. The display just hasn't been rotated enough (or kept in airtight packaging). I don't think it reflects on the food that is served.

nursemelis374
10-08-2002, 09:15 AM
I know they were not display becuase when I was holding the brownie waiting for the cashier to come back she thought I wanted to buy it and took it to ring it up before I could say something. Then they removed all of them from the basket. I know for a fact they were not a display.