PDA

View Full Version : DCA comments

DisneylandBoy
06-28-2001, 01:19 PM
I went to DCA last night (6/27) from about 6:30 - 10:00. When we got there we ate dinner at Hoolywood and Dine (I think that's the name). The theming was very clever (we ate in the Ciro's section). We (meaning my friends and I) were eating when a CM named Matt came by and started sweeping around our table. He then told us about how DCA and Disneyland were haunted. It was pretty funny. We then went on Superstar Limo. That's a very funny ride. My friends and I all go to the Orange County High School of the Arts (we all act) and I go on auditions for commercials all the time, so that ride is very funny and we like it a lot.
When we got to Paradise Pier Screamin had just broken down (they were evacuating people). We went on the Sun Wheel. Great ride. It is a lot of fun. The wait was only like 15 minutes. Then we went on Maliboomer. What a rush! And a 10 minute wait! We ended the night by going on Mullholland Madness. YES! It was open! It was very jerky but the dips were awesome. And we only waited about 20 minutes.
Overall, I had a great experience. We shopped in Downtown Disney and watched Disneyland's Fireworks. I actually don't mind DCA.

Wackokid
06-28-2001, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by DisneyLvr
Then we went on Maliboomer. What a rush!

yea you woulda been able to shoot up to 300 feet at knott's if it weren't for STUPID @$#!ING DISNEY@!#$^%$^

DisLee
06-28-2001, 04:22 PM
I actually don't mind DCA. And this is a quote from a very satisfied visitor?
This quote may be the biggest endorsement they've gotten so far!!!
Maybe they can use it in their newspaper ads!
DCA: You won't mind it (much)...

Napsto
06-28-2001, 05:28 PM
hey dis lover, are you an AP or just a regular visitor?

DisneylandBoy
06-28-2001, 08:35 PM
I'm an AP - I go quite often, but haven't been to DCA since March.