PDA

View Full Version : 9 AND 10PM Fantasmic on 10/11?

Clinton84
10-02-2002, 06:40 PM
I tried to confirm this info that I got off Disneyland.com, but no luck. On the site, if you ask for all events in DLR on 10/11 it says that there are Fantasmic shows at 9PM and 10PM on that night. The park closes at 10PM that evening, and every other night that there are two shows, the second is at 10:30PM (which seems much more reasonable) and the park is open until Midnight.

Does anyone out there think that this is an electronic typ-o, or are there occassions when there are 9 and 10PM shows when the park closes at 10?

Just a few days 'til we're there!

Darkbeer
10-02-2002, 08:57 PM
Normally there is only one show on Fridays (off-season), but since it is a three day weekend, Disney added the second showing, and since the park "officially" closes at 10 PM that night, they are offering Fantasmic! at 10 PM, so when the show ends about 10:20 pm, your only option will be to return to Main Street, as the rest of the park will be closed.

TimBuk2
10-02-2002, 09:00 PM
Many times I've looked at hours and show times on the dlr website and find out when I get there it's completely wrong.

If they change the operating hours at any given time, they sometimes forget to change it on the website.

Example: DCA closes at 10, when actually it was 8.

It's worth a shot to call the park on that day to see if it will show.

Darkbeer
10-02-2002, 10:00 PM
The information regarding Friday October 11th is correct..

As for relying on the Disney.com website, I don't recommend it, it is a good start, but don't forget one of Disney's most famous sayings, "All information is subject to change without notice".

driftwood714
10-02-2002, 10:25 PM
The information regarding Fantasmic on Oct 11th is correct. I have an entertainment schedule report that states this...

As far as doing it at closing, it'll be similar to the Electrical Parade at DCA. By the time the show is over, the Park will already be closed and people will be ready to direct you out.