PDA

View Full Version : Matterhorn and Tinkerbell?!

DonaldDuck14
10-02-2002, 05:37 PM
how does tinkerbell get up to the matter horn....and is there like a little door at the top that she crawls through to get to the very top?

and please no wisecrack remarks in this thread, it always annoys me how people come up w/ pathetic jokes that aren't too entertaining (i mean the jungle cruise has better ones, no offense to them) and i hate how people get waaaay off topic like what are you going to do on saturday off topic. so please stay within the topic.

tod
10-02-2002, 05:40 PM
Inside staircase -- not sure of the technical details, trap door and such -- and the door that she jumps out of is rather large.

--T

dsnybobsledbabe
10-06-2002, 09:30 PM
I used to work at the Matterhorn and for some reason it is a really large topic. That is good cause I love it too.
I know this one!! OOOOHHHH.... okay there are sets of stairs and little ladders that lead up to the "5th floor" the floor where the basketball hoop is! Poor miss Tink (she crosses the track about half hour before wearing a trench coat with the body suit underneath.... then she goes into the Matterhorn bathroom {the CM one} and changes into her outfit,) then she carefully goes up the stairs with her crew. ( When I was there we would have to "cycle out" temporarily stop the attraction so that a CM could go up the lift [all the stairs that go up the "click click" begining part.] Then the CM would restart the lift and follow them up the stairs and call once they are up and safe. I am not sure if that is how it works now, but I could always ask a friend.) Then once at the 5th floor there are like a million rickety wooden stairs that lead to the tip top of the mountain where there is a "trap door" like a hatch that opens up.... i have been up there many times. Very high and a beautiful sight. All of Disneyland at your feet.
So there is that enough!?? ~amber

Alpha1mom
10-07-2002, 05:04 AM
That's so cool!

you don't by chance have any ariel pic's from the top of the Matterhorn looking down at DL, do you?

I love to see them if you do, personal use only, I promise.

(just another Disney Fan)

Thanks-

alpha1mom2@aol.com

Brad
10-07-2002, 05:12 AM
So.....what are you all doing Saturday?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

dsnybobsledbabe
10-07-2002, 07:25 AM
That's so cool!

you don't by chance have any ariel pic's from the top of the Matterhorn looking down at DL, do you?

Re: No when I was up there I wasn't able to take pics. That is not allowed backstage or when the pictures would show backstage (from the top it would.) Sorry.... but I can tell you what I know... just ask! =) ~amber

Alpha1mom
10-07-2002, 07:31 AM
Amber,

I just love pictures of DL! I'm always on the lookout for different pics!