PDA

View Full Version : HMH FASTPASS - Disconnected?

RideMax Mark
10-02-2002, 01:55 PM
OK, I know I'm asking this early since HMH doesn't open until Friday, but could someone find out this weekend if the HM FASTPASS machines are still "disconnected" from the others in the system?

Thanks!

HBTiggerFan
10-02-2002, 04:56 PM
glad you asked, cause I have been wondering but I kept forgetting to ask. My guess is yes, they will put it on the fastpass system because its so popular.

Cadaverous Pallor
10-02-2002, 06:16 PM
I think Mark is asking if they will not only be working, but will be connected to the other machines on the other rides. You know, like how you can get FP for certain rides at the same time.

Sorry, I can't answer the question....in a few days we'll know.

RideMax Mark
10-02-2002, 08:30 PM
Yes, sorry if I wasn't clear -- CP has it right. I'm wondering if the HM FP machines will allow you to get a FASTPASS independently of others you may hold, just like you can get one for Pirates and GRR right now, and like you used to be able to for HM before it went down for the holiday makeover.

HBTiggerFan
10-03-2002, 07:11 PM
Mark, You were totally clear in your question, I was trying to answer it but wasn't so clear.

I was trying to say:
My guess is that they will put it on the regular fastpass system, where you have to wait the normal amount of time before getting another fastpass. The system oppsite of what it is now (a freebie).

refurbmike
10-04-2002, 01:16 PM
I just got back today from going on HMH twice. HMH's FP is re-attached to the normal system. So if you have a FP for HMH, you cannot get a FP for Splash till later. POTC, however, is still un-attached.

DJ_MENTOS
10-04-2002, 03:12 PM
However POC may be put back on the system, so said the CM at the HM FP today. She said later today (10/4) that it might take effect. :-(

DJ_MENTOS