PDA

View Full Version : Splash Mountain logs

malin
10-01-2002, 11:09 AM
I have heard from some sources that since Splash Mountain has changed the log design some larger guest might have problems with fitting in.Is this nonsense or is there some truth to the rumour?

cstephens
10-01-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by malin
I have heard from some sources that since Splash Mountain has changed the log design some larger guest might have problems with fitting in.Is this nonsense or is there some truth to the rumour?

The only people I can think of who might have a problem fitting in with the redesign are those who have very long legs. The width of the logs isn't any different, but because they have created individual seats rather than just benches, I can see how someone with longer legs might find the new configuration a problem, and they should probably not sit at the front of the new log. My husband isn't as comfortable as he used to be, but if he sits at least in the second seat, he can stretch his legs out.

Ghoulish Delight
10-01-2002, 11:24 AM
And even for the rare person that does have trouble fitting, there are a few 4 person logs (one fewer seat) which have a little more room. The issues of people fitting were greatly exagerated by the early reports.

malin
10-01-2002, 11:43 AM
Thats good news to hear thanks for the quick reply guys:)

disneyscott
10-01-2002, 11:52 AM
I'm 6 4' and 270lbs and I fit fine

RideMax Mark
10-01-2002, 12:57 PM
I'm fine at 6'8", but I do find the front seat a bit tight...