PDA

View Full Version : Dancing and fireworks

swcrazy
09-30-2002, 02:03 PM
I have some friends who love and dance at disneyland and I am trying to schedule a time with them when i can film them dancing. Can anyone confirm with me the dancing schedule and times through to the end of the year?

Also I know that the fireworks are down while the matterhorn is closed (last I saw tink's "guide wire" was down (you know the wire she flies next to to guide her path)) so does anyone know when they are coming back? Without the fireworks does the dancing just continue without a break?

One last thing - does anyone know the names of the dancing old couple in the matching outfits? I'd love to film them too but would like maybe some contact info on them (you can send it to my email address) so i can get their approval first.

Ok that's a lot but thanks. :D

Morrigoon
09-30-2002, 04:55 PM
Dancing is Saturday nights, starting I believe at 8pm.

Can't remember the name of the elderly couple in the matching outfits, but if you approach them first (they usually sit on the far side of CPG when they're not dancing) my guess is they won't have a problem. They really enjoy entertaining the crowd.

Darkbeer
09-30-2002, 05:46 PM
Fireworks return November 8th with the official start of the holiday season. The holiday version of Believe! does not feature Tinkerbell.

Based on what the Matterhorn currently looks like, I wouldn't plan a trip in early December to ride it, I have a funny feeling that the rehab will be extended.... but I think that Tinkerbell has too much of a tradition to be removed from the show, so I presume that once they get the Matterhorn all fixed up (and "safe"), you should see the wire return.