PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Pajamas

SarahJanet
05-13-2008, 11:29 AM
So when my sister and I were in Disneyland in March, we each bought a pair of pajamas. Hers are hot pink pants with Eeyore on them, with a pink tank top, and mine are bright yellow pants with Mickey on them, with a black tank top. The tank top has Mickey's head on it and says Disneyland Resort. (I think hers is similar.)

We LOVE them. They are so comfortable and we are both REALLY kicking ourselves for not getting another pair each.

I know Mouse Shoppe will pick things up in the parks for you, but I can't remember if there were other character options. We could just get the other version that the other one has, but I want to know my options! Does anyone know the pjs I'm talking about, and can you remember (or check, if you're going to the park!) which other characters are available in this style of PJ? MouseShoppe doesn't have any PJs on their online store, as far as I can see.

I'm kicking myself for only getting one pair. I did the same thing last time I was there and regretted it!

pastrylover
05-13-2008, 01:15 PM
Wow, I was just there yesterday and I can't remember anything other than the Mickey and Eeyore pj's but I know there was another one....

CindyR
05-13-2008, 04:44 PM
Yes there's a pair with Thumper on it. Its like a teal color and white.

emmah
05-15-2008, 09:51 PM
hee! i bought two pairs of these at WDW in February; I too have the pink Eeyore pjs which I bought at the shop inside the Pooh ride, and also the white tank/blue bottoms with Thumper (my favorite) which I found at the disney store in DTD. they are amazingly comfortable. although i have to admit that they make my DH snort with laughter when he sees them...