PDA

View Full Version : Penny Stampers

Matterhorn Yodeler
05-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Have they removed some (or all) of the penny stampers throughout the park? We were at DL yesterday, and there used to be three penny stampers in the Little Green Men Shop. Also penny stamper albums. They were not there.

What's the buzz?

candles71
05-12-2008, 10:26 AM
The only one not there when we were a couple of weeks ago were the ones at the exit of Splash. And we bought DS a new book.(not in this specific location) Maybe the machines needed service?

Bytebear
05-12-2008, 10:45 AM
I was there yesterday, and I saw several in the usual places.

Matterhorn Yodeler
05-12-2008, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the info. We just started collecting them on our previous trip and I recalled seeing some at Little Green Men.

We're sort of taking the approach of happening onto them, rather than getting a list from City Hall.

candles71
05-12-2008, 11:01 AM
the list is here: www.disneygallery.com
the list is split into DL, DCA and the hotels/DTD
DS started out random but started getting duplicates because there are a lot!!!
So he started marking them off the list. still gets them kinda randomly but by carrying his list avoids too many duplicates. He's on his second book. and will probably need a third one before he has them all.

foolishmortal
05-12-2008, 11:39 AM
park pennies .com has the lastest updates and penny photos!

Great site for the advanced and begining collector!!!!!

The princess Q's are new so be sure and pick those ones up! and the new chip n dale GCH penny and don't miss the ones in the lobby of the theator (was Mr. L's ) Oh and the ones in WOD are hard to get sometimes because the machines go down a lot.

C71 is right The Disney gallery site has a great list of the park pennies great to carry around!

good luck

kat

candles71
05-12-2008, 01:49 PM
park pennies .com has the lastest updates and penny photos!

Found this site earlier will have to investigate futher!!

Oh and the ones in WOD are hard to get sometimes because the machines go down a lot.

We noticed this too:eek:

MKY4ME
05-12-2008, 05:02 PM
Have they removed some (or all) of the penny stampers throughout the park? We were at DL yesterday, and there used to be three penny stampers in the Little Green Men Shop. Also penny stamper albums. They were not there.

What's the buzz?

but there are plenty of other machines around the park. you can get a full listing of the machines at city hall and also we have the lists at star trader cash wraps.

foolishmortal
05-12-2008, 10:26 PM
but there are plenty of other machines around the park. you can get a full listing of the machines at city hall and also we have the lists at star trader cash wraps.

Good to know that star trader has the list!;)! Might just stop by in Nov. and get a new one!

kat