PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass

Nosaj1178
09-27-2002, 12:49 PM
This is Jason Thornton from Yorba Linda Ca I just got my delux pass on thursday from the Disney store I want to know where do I go get picture Id for my picture also I want to know if I can use my parking pass the first time I got from the Disney Store.

DJ_MENTOS
09-27-2002, 01:02 PM
The first day that you go to the park, you will enter through the turnstiles (in Disneyland) and you will go to the Carnation Plaza, which is at the end of main street on your left. There you will take your picture and get your pass.

If you received a parking pass from the Disney Store, you should be able to use it. If you meant that you purchased parking on your pass, simply pay for parking, and then take your receipt to city hall after you get your pass. They will refund you your money.

I'm sure that if I left something out, someone on the board will be able to fill in for me.

Have fun at the parks with your pass!

-DJ_MENTOS

HBTiggerFan
09-27-2002, 03:01 PM
we showed our voucher for the AP at the ticket booth in the structure and they rang it up as an AP ticket.

tabacco
09-27-2002, 05:03 PM
Yeah, your AP certificate shows parking on it. If they gave you a seperate parking voucher, show them that instead.

RStar
09-30-2002, 08:21 AM
But if you didn't pay the extra $$ for the parking pass, and you want to, then pay for the parking at the toll both. They will credit the amound for your parking upgrade. I don't know if you can upgrade at the prossesing center, or if you will need to do that at the front gate. Just in case, I'm not clear on your question there...

tabacco
09-30-2002, 02:05 PM
If you want to add parking to your AP, just do it at the Plaza Pavilion. The ticket booths can do it too, but you've got to go to the pavilion anyway, so you might as well save the wait. Make sure to bring the parking receipt with you (you don't need to keep it on your dashboard or anything).

tod
09-30-2002, 02:23 PM
This may be a first for you, but they do this at Disneyland every day. Relax.

Never be afreaid to stop anybody with a name tag and ask them for help. That's all you need to know, really.

--T