PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin & Jasmine's Story Tale Adventures is gone

HisKid
05-04-2008, 06:53 PM
When we were there today, they were saying that today was the absolute last day. The show that we saw was the 2nd to last, and my son got picked to be a guard! I wasn't sure he'd go up, but he did like a champ. :)

We had never seen it before, and wouldn't have today if we didn't know it was going to be gone. It was cute, but I am anxious to see what they do. The CM said it was going to be the new Indy show. Seems like a pretty small venue for a show that I think will be pretty popular (even if it lame, a lot of people will want to see it at least once).

Andrew
05-04-2008, 08:37 PM
I have only one thing to say.

"I wish... I wish... hmm... I think I wish for a bunny."

VEEEEE
05-09-2008, 08:49 AM
MY favorite memory...

A little boy (maybe 4 or 5 years old) has to choose the wish noise:

"I... I wish... I WISH I WAS A GIRL!!!"

And that was the wish noise throughout the show. :)

HisKid
05-09-2008, 10:01 AM
MY favorite memory...

A little boy (maybe 4 or 5 years old) has to choose the wish noise:

"I... I wish... I WISH I WAS A GIRL!!!"

And that was the wish noise throughout the show. :)

ROFL!

The boy in ours just shrieked.

houseofmouse
05-09-2008, 10:24 AM
I really liked that show. Saw it for the first time with my daughter last March 2007. It was our first time and now the last time too. I loved that they had to gasp every time they said Jafar. :eek: I don't remember the wish noise though.

So glad we saw it before it was gone, we never did Talk to Stitch in Innoventions and now it is gone and replaced with a hover craft of some sort. There's real interaction for ya.:rolleyes: Kinda weird. :confused::confused:

adriennek
05-09-2008, 11:20 AM
I really liked that show. Saw it for the first time with my daughter last March 2007. It was our first time and now the last time too. I loved that they had to gasp every time they said Jafar. :eek:

I remember the old days when we boo'd.

Best Show Ever? Fall 2000. Back in the day when they had Kazoo AND Barker Bob. We'd gotten all of our online friends who were in the park that day to come to a certain show and Kazoo and Barker Bob called me forward to have my palm read. They read it and announced to the audience (most specifically our friends) that I was pregnant. :D

Adrienne

Mrs Mouse
05-09-2008, 05:50 PM
We'd gotten all of our online friends who were in the park that day to come to a certain show and Kazoo and Barker Bob called me forward to have my palm read. They read it and announced to the audience (most specifically our friends) that I was pregnant.

That is just TOO cool! What a great way to share the special news! :)

adriennek
05-10-2008, 09:48 AM
That is just TOO cool! What a great way to share the special news! :)

That little guy is having his birthday today. :crying: I told him this story this morning. There are pictures of it in his scrapbook and Doc has the entire show on video. :)

Adrienne

IdahoMike
05-12-2008, 10:36 PM
We just got home from our vacation, and also got to attend the 2nd to last showing. There were at least one of the other Aladdin/Jasmine combinations watching the show in street clothes in the audience as well, and Kazoo made quite a few cracks towards them. Great show once again, and I'll be sad to see it go, but hopefully the Indy show is a good replacement.