PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Fantasmic question

disguy
09-25-2002, 04:07 PM
The Balcony seats for the weekend of Oct 4th are sold out as well as when I went last weekend :(

They still have seats available for the ground floor seating.

Is this particular area worth 45? I know everyone says it is for the Balcony but not sure about the ground floor. Don't you get a desert box?

roberts1398
09-25-2002, 07:14 PM
Yeah, the balcony's been selling out in the first hour the phone lines open, 30 days prior to the show date, from what I'm hearing ...

Mixed bag. I hear the dessert box is very good. And in this, the kid's seat is actually $10 cheaper, and they get a hot fudge sundae instead of fancy desserts (a good thing for many if not most kids). But I've heard conflicting reports on the view from the seating ...

One thing is sure ... it will be VERY busy that night, with HMH having opened that day, and Gay Days starting that weekend. So, it might be worth it to have seating reserved.

Master K
10-01-2002, 01:36 PM
We have done the priority seating for Fantasmic 3 times. Twice in the balcony and once on the ground level.

My feeling was that the balcony was worth it. It is much more of a special event then just going to see Fantasmic. My wife was very happy when I got the balcony for our wedding aniversary.

We did the ground level on the fourth of July and while it was good that day (totally packed in the park that day). I would not do it again on the ground level I think. The price should be cheaper down there.

Just my 2cents.

Maximus
10-01-2002, 04:52 PM
I also have heard mixed reports about the viewing on the ground level. I was told by a friend that it was to confining and their kids were not able to see very well at all. Still it might give you some more free time to roam around than standing in a good spot for a fwe hours.