PDA

View Full Version : Has the Plaza Inn Reopened Yet?

mstaft
05-02-2008, 05:20 AM
Ok- I put up a piece of old concept art for this today on my blog. And it made me think- Has this even reopened yet? And in what capacity?
It is a beautiful building both inside and out, and I have always loved eating there whether it was inside and enjoying the Victorian ambience or outside at a cafe table people watching.

Anyone know? Thanks!

Toocherie
05-02-2008, 05:44 AM
I ate there last week . . . . to my knowledge it hasn't been under construction--it's the area across from it that has been closed off for some time.

AVP
05-02-2008, 07:59 AM
Ok- I put up a piece of old concept art for this today on my blog. And it made me think- Has this even reopened yet? And in what capacity?
It is a beautiful building both inside and out, and I have always loved eating there whether it was inside and enjoying the Victorian ambience or outside at a cafe table people watching.

Anyone know? Thanks!The Plaza Inn was renovated years and years ago from the typical Disney "buffeteria" system to a the current scatter station format. It has not been closed other than that - why did you believe it was closed? Are you thinking of the Plaza Pavillion?

mstaft
05-02-2008, 01:12 PM
I must have them mixed up. I thought the Plaza Inn (next to Tomorrowland) was going to morph into the annual passport place/Disney Gallery. Thanks for setting me straight!:)