PDA

View Full Version : "Dream" Dessert Buffet Tonight

Kristina27
05-01-2008, 05:57 PM
We won lanyards today for this but I had to leave the park early with my younger son. My mom and my older son are attending. Does anyone know what this is exactly and if they have done one before. It is at 7:30 Pm at the Plaza Inn. At first I thought this was the "after hours" thing that I saw in another thread but I realized they had two different lanyards one for this and one for the extra hour event that they gave out today. Just curious if anyone knows if this is a new thing or if it was done before. Thanks!

AVP
05-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Just curious if anyone knows if this is a new thing or if it was done before. Thanks!I believe it's a sponsored prize - I know there is a Coca-Cola fireworks viewing area that is also a prize.

AVP

disneyjunkie
05-01-2008, 09:57 PM
Please let us know how it turns out, when reading your post my mouth started watering for the chocolate covered strawberries, mini cream puffs and macaroons on the fantasmic dessert buffett!

Kristina27
05-02-2008, 09:20 AM
My mom and son said it was basically a character buffet experience (minus the dinner). There were four different desserts that you could take (no chocolate covered strawberries :() I believe it was four cakes and some fruit and then drinks. They got a mickey shaped balloon and souvenir mugs to take home. The characters came around and took pictures with everyone I believe it was mickey, minnie, donald, and one other character I forgot who they said. I guess they timed it to correspond with the extra hour event and they left the event at 9:00 although it was not completely over when they left. All in all a fun experience for them!