PDA

View Full Version : Change, change, change??

thekirk
09-24-2002, 05:04 PM
When are they going to update/change the calander for park schedules at disneyland.com? I want to know what attractions are going to be closed in mid. Jan - late Jan.

Does any informed people know when they are going to put the 2003 schedule on the site?

Is the schedule already floating around on the web, at all?

slaakker
09-24-2002, 06:41 PM
Supposedly they are supposed to fix the schedule so you can see further dates. This is a copy of a letter I got back from them when I complained about this...

9/17/2002

Dear Chris:

Thank you for your recent letter to the Disneyland Resort.

We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with our website. Please
understand that it is never our intention to inconvenience our Guests, but to
provide only the finest in products, services and entertainment. Be assured
that we have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate departments and they are
aware of your experiences.

In response to your inquiry, we plan to have the hours and show schedule portion
of our website running by the end of the week. Thank your for your patience and
cooperation in this matter.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write. We hope you will have the
opportunity to visit the Disneyland Resort in the near future and trust your
visit will be pleasant in all regards.

Sincerely,

Bradley Alan
Disneyland Resort
Guest Communications

And that was a few weeks ago...

disguy
09-24-2002, 08:51 PM
I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. Even if it was posted, Jan is very far away to many things would change. Oh, and Mr. Bradley Allen is always so nice with his responses :)

thekirk
09-24-2002, 09:06 PM
I know things will change, but it still nice to know what might be closed. I like to plan, and think ahead! I'm a day dreamer.

disguy
09-24-2002, 09:13 PM
me to :) Have you tried changing the dates in the link on the address bar? I heard sometimes that works. They may have info there.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneylandresort/ResortInfo/HoursAndShows/index?StartMonth=10&StartDay=04&StartYear=2002&Stay=4&DCA=DCA&DLP=DLP&DTD=DTD&DRH=DRH&submit.x=52&submit.y=12

So change Month to 01 start day 01 and year 2003.

I think Darkbeer told us about that one. So, if it works thank Darkbeer! :)

Darkbeer
09-24-2002, 09:34 PM
But the last time I checked, it only works thru December 31st, 2002.

:confused:

disguy
09-24-2002, 09:48 PM
I checked for Jan 1 03 it worked haven't checked past that. I did do July 9 03 all it says is Super star limo all the way down :)

hawaiimouse
09-25-2002, 03:39 AM
I've been having the same problem since I'm going in December. Just checked the web site and can't get any info for past October, 2002. Anyone try calling Disneyland direct yet? Just holding off for now since it's a long distance call.:(

thanks!