PDA

View Full Version : Using DVC points to reserve in Key West

ChuckC
04-28-2008, 03:38 AM
I have 160 comp points---er, excuse me, "enhanced vacation option points":D---from my purchase of an interest at AKL Villas, which I would like to use this summer. I have checked the resorts that Disney has an interest in (the 500 destinations) and have settled on some of the resorts in the Florida Keys. Specifically, I am interested in one of the Hyatt resorts in Key West.

Has anyone had any experience with these resorts in Key West? Also, how does one make reservations at these resorts? Do you go thru the DVC to reserve rooms or do you contact the resorts themselves?:confused:

Thanks for any advice.

Chumpieboy
04-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Call Member Services to make the reservation. They will be able to handle the points/funds transfer to pay for the room.

I have 160 comp points---er, excuse me, "enhanced vacation option points":D---from my purchase of an interest at AKL Villas, which I would like to use this summer. I have checked the resorts that Disney has an interest in (the 500 destinations) and have settled on some of the resorts in the Florida Keys. Specifically, I am interested in one of the Hyatt resorts in Key West.

Has anyone had any experience with these resorts in Key West? Also, how does one make reservations at these resorts? Do you go thru the DVC to reserve rooms or do you contact the resorts themselves?:confused:

Thanks for any advice.