PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Disney name painting kiosk

kimmybear
04-28-2008, 01:35 AM
for those of you who know, or who happen to be in the area often, im wondering what the name of the name painting kiosk is in downtown disney (right out side of world of disney). they paint the letters of your name with different disney characters, etc. i was there just this afternoon and wanted to get my name done, but found out too late that it would take too much time- i had to be at the airport. :crying:

so now im on a quest to find them online and see if i can order it.

or if all else fails, ill try and find someone i can pay to get it and send it to me. ill compensate you nicely! im desperate! :(

kirstie_29
04-28-2008, 09:50 AM
I'm curious what the cost is. I'm sure it's per letter, but I have never stopped to check on price.

Pooh bear
04-28-2008, 10:30 PM
I got one for my engagment and it was like $75.00 framed. It has congrats on your engagment the first letter of our names are decorated and then it has the date. The prices are not that bad, but it does not have a name of the place anywhere on it.

kimmybear
04-29-2008, 09:41 PM
the prices were not bad at all. i think it was 15 for 1 letter and then for 3 it was 25 and then 3 per letter after that. plus you got to pick a theme if you had more than one letter. im sure once you add a frame the price goes up significantly.

kelli1rose
04-30-2008, 04:38 PM
I stopped at the kiosk outside of World of Disney today, and the cast member explained the pricing. 2-4 letters = 25 dollars, 5-7 letters = 30 dollars, 8-10 letters = 35 dollars and over 10 letters added five dollars per letter over ten to the 35 dollar rate. The mats were 10 dollars and the frames were 35 dollars. The smaller square frames were there also, but I forgot to get their prices :(

They do not take orders to be shipped, only in person pick up.

I am at Disneyland about once a week with my two year old, so I can ask next week if you need more details.

kimmybear
05-01-2008, 11:40 AM
thanks, i have just a few questions- do you have to purchase the frame and mat? or can you just buy the name?

kelli1rose
05-01-2008, 08:56 PM
You can just buy the name, according to the cast member I talked to yesterday.