PDA

View Full Version : Characters

JackandSally101
04-26-2008, 03:10 PM
Does anyone know when certain characters come out? I mean I have countless pics with Mickey and Minnie but what about the other characters? I have been there once with a 5 year old friend and we walked in the main entrance and saw so many characters like the mice from Cinderella and even Daisy Duck. Is there a certain time when they come out? Thanks! :D

bassett1976
04-26-2008, 05:33 PM
Check with City Hall when you go, they can call and check when characters are out and give you an idea where to go. They will tell you something like at noon they will be in Fantasyland.

A long time ago a photographer CM told us that you can go to Toon Town after the park opens and before Toon Town opens and that they usually have characters out in front of Toon Town. We got to have a picture with Mickey, Minnie and Pluto together. Goofy was off to the side closer to Small World.

I hope this helps!

Toocherie
04-27-2008, 12:58 PM
the daily calendar you get at the front gate usually lists some characters and when and where they will be. I know they list Buzz as being on the hour in the middle of the day and a couple of others (along with (of course) Mickey and Minnie in their houses in ToonTown.