PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Midway Mania - special track?

olegc
04-25-2008, 02:35 PM
i was checking my news feeder - and MouseExtra referenced a WDWNews Today note about TSM in Orlando. Apparently...

"-It seems the original plans for a separate special track in the ride were right, as we are now being told that if you hit a certain special target, your Toy Story Tram will be sent down a secret bonus track of some kind."

http://www.mouseextra.com/2008/04/25/will-there-be-a-hidden-gem-found-within-toy-story-mania/

I know, unconfirmed, but crossing my fingers! This would be fun and I hope it's part of TSMM as well!

houseofmouse
04-25-2008, 02:36 PM
sweeeeeeeeetttttt!

Baloo
04-27-2008, 09:14 PM
i do not believe this is true. The attraction does have two tracks but only to help increase capacity since the trams stop at each show scenes to allow the guests to play. Having dual tracks allow for more trams to be inside the show room at the same time.

Also at the end of the layout there is a seperate track but only to allow certain vehicles to go into a special ADA loading area. This allows the attraction to continue cycling without rushing people with disabilities to load