Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Problems with Disneyland.com website

Problems with Disneyland.com website

Anyone else having this problem? I can get to the Disneyland.com/AP page, but anything else, like to the main resort page, for the calendars, trip planning, etc, I get stuck with an "upgrade your Browser" page and I can't navigate from or around it.
    I can't even get to the contact us to get technical help page.
    Sooo frustrating. I already upgraded through the link i was given. I've rebooted, i've repeated.
    Help!

2. # ADS

Hacker, nonmammaltarian, Warrior Andrew's Avatar

I was able to log in to the "low bandwidth" version of the site, but it took a long time.

--
    Andrew [

Buy my stuff on Amazon! (books, DVDs, etc) - all proceeds go to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team in Training fundraising!

I also had problems viewing the calendar this morning.

Disneyland October 2005, January 2006, January 2007, January 2008, January 2010, February 2011 Disneyland and Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Disney Wonder, January 2012 Disneyland & DCL Mexican Riviera, February 2013 DCL Wonder B2B, February 2014 DCL Fantasy, February 2015 DCL Fantasy & WDW, February 2016 DCL Fantasy & WDW, May 2017 Disneyland, February 2018 Disneyland. Coming soon... February 2019 Disneyland

ugh, I tried the low bandwidth and it still doesn't help. Would someone be able to get me the email or phone number of the technical help?
    <<i know i shouldn't be freakin out about this, but i can't help it. i can't even imagine how much i'd be freakin out if i couldn't log onto mouseplanet.>>

The contact page is https://secure.disney.go.com/disneyl...=ContactUsPage. The "Technical Questions About Disneyland.com" link is useless; it says "if you have problems, contact us." There is no direct email link, only the mail form.

--
    Andrew [

Buy my stuff on Amazon! (books, DVDs, etc) - all proceeds go to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team in Training fundraising!

Thanks Andrew, but no dice....again with the "upgrade browser page"..... soo annoying.

Sorry. Maybe someone who works for Disneyland.com will read this thread.

--
    Andrew [

This is probably a stupid question, but do you have the most recent version of the browsing software you are using? (that would be IE 7 for Internet Explorer as an example) Sometimes when someone makes changes to their website, those changes pose problems for anyone who previously had experienced no issues, but have not yet updated to the most recent software. Their direct upgrade link that they provide may not be working properly or installing everything you need, I'd suggest trying to go to the manufacturer's website directly, or try updating it within your browser directly. For IE, under the 'tools' option, click on 'Windows Update' - it will probably navigate you away from your current page just to warn you, so you might want to open another browser window and do it in there!

For Firefox, under 'Help' select 'Check for Updates' - you can do that in whatever tab you have up when you choose it.

I know that the Disney site has a lot of plugins and such, looks like it probably uses Javascript and Flash, so perhaps check to see if you have the most recent version of both of those as well.

I personally find the Disney site to be horribly slow no matter which computer I access it on, but it always comes up for me in the end - I think they cram too much into it, even for high bandwidth users.

I just checked here and the page loads up fine for me, but slowly for sure. I checked in both IE and Firefox, too

Goodluck, wish I could be of more help!

Cyn

I discovered this morning that the version of Firefox I was using was not compatible with Leopard on my mac. The only place I noticed any problems was on the Disneyland site. Updating my version did make it work better though.

Disneyland October 2005, January 2006, January 2007, January 2008, January 2010, February 2011 Disneyland and Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Disney Wonder, January 2012 Disneyland & DCL Mexican Riviera, February 2013 DCL Wonder B2B, February 2014 DCL Fantasy, February 2015 DCL Fantasy & WDW, February 2016 DCL Fantasy & WDW, May 2017 Disneyland, February 2018 Disneyland. Coming soon... February 2019 Disneyland

I upgraded to IE7, per the "upgrade your browser" page on disneyland.com.
    I was originally in IE6.

I have been having problems with Safari on a MAC - even with the newest browser. I have to go to Firefox to use DL.com. This is a recent problem so DL.com must have done something to their website.

I'm on a PC, but I find the disneyland.com site impossible with IE. It's super slow and crashes so often. If I want to visit it, I use Firefox