Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Shuttle from Disneyland to SeaWorld?

Shuttle from Disneyland to SeaWorld?

I was wondering if anyone knew of the shuttle service that would take me from disneyland to sea world? also was wondering if anyone knew the cost of it ?
    Thank you

2. # ADS

This is the most popular one, $69 per person including admission

http://graylineanaheim.com/sightseei...cation_id/1021

If you already have admission, call them and they will let you know the cost of transportation only.

Check out my photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

MEARS does.
    http://www.mearstransportation.com/disney.asp

Whether that is a good deal for you or not depends on how many people in your party. For large parties a cab or a towncar rental may be cheaper, since it is a flat rate no matter how many passengers. But it if is only 2-3 people, the shuttle will be cheaper.

Sharon
    "PIN SUCKERS" UNITE!

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion...

I did the greyline trip to Seaworld one time when I was there and I have to say I was happy with it. It's a reasonable cost since it includes the transportation (from any DL area hotel) and admission, my only complaint would be that the bus left Seaworld at 6, and we definately wanted to stay longer........there really is a lot to see and do to squeeze into 8 hours.

One other piece of advice/info........the first bus that picks you up at your hotel brings you to a depot where you then board another bus after a short wait. They have a variety of vending machine snacks & sodas at the depot, so if you are in a rush, you can always get something to eat at the depot and munch on it on your way down to San Diego. If I'd had known that I wouldn't have wasted my time waiting to get a bite to eat before leaving my hotel!

GO MARINERS!!!!!

Yo ho Yo ho a pirates a life for me!

Every Day Is Disneyland Day! DizneyMommy's Avatar

Another option that might or might not work for you would be the train (Amtrack Surfliner). There is a station not far from Disneyland and another one not far from Sea World and I am sure they have shuttles or bus routes from each. You might check with AAA if you have it, they are great at finding cheap train tickets.

Thanks everyone for your responses. I checked out gray line and they look good . Also they are pretty good for the airport shuttle. Should i call and reserve or just go to it at the airport?? also do you need to have a child seat for the airport shuttle and the tour?

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof4 View Post
    Thanks everyone for your responses. I checked out gray line and they look good . Also they are pretty good for the airport shuttle. Should i call and reserve or just go to it at the airport?? also do you need to have a child seat for the airport shuttle and the tour?
    Make sure and print out the discount coupon ($3 off per person round trip) at the website, you need one coupon per person.

No need to reserve on the way from the airport to the hotel, you need to call and arrange the pickup for your trip back home.

No need for child seats on the bus.
    Check out my photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer View Post
    Make sure and print out the discount coupon ($3 off per person round trip) at the website, you need one coupon per person.

No need to reserve on the way from the airport to the hotel, you need to call and arrange the pickup for your trip back home.

No need for child seats on the bus.
    Thank you Darkbeer .