Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update

Disneyland Resort Update by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    Update for January 3 - 9, 2011
    One last day of Holiday Time | 2011 SoCal discount | New year, more construction at Disney California Adventure | Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded | This and That...

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Disneyland's looking for a new Manager of PR for Social Media & Print after somebody sends a Twitter message that gives the Resort a mild black eye. Coincidence? Soooo tempting to put in for it...

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by schnebs View Post
    Disneyland's looking for a new Manager of PR for Social Media & Print after somebody sends a Twitter message that gives the Resort a mild black eye. Coincidence?
    Actually, yes, it was a coincidence, and the timing is unfortunate. The two are not at all related. The decision to release attendance information via social media would have come from the Resort operations group, not the press and publicity department. In a company as large as Disney, the person pressing the "send" button is not necessarily the person directing the Resort's communication policy.

Adrienne
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

I have looked for confirmation of the extension of the 20% PAP merchandize discount but have not found it.

I thought that the Jan 11th ending would be extended but to do for a full year is great and the elimination of the $10.00 minimum is terrific. I can now buy ONE pin.

I am just concerned with what I can do with the 20% discount coupon I got fro renewing my passport? This now seems to be only good re recycling!!