Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: New Fall 2013 Room Only discounts for Walt Disney World

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

New Fall 2013 Room Only discounts for Walt Disney World

Not eligible for the new Free Dining offer, but planning a Walt Disney World trip this fall? A new room only promotion offers up to 30% off select rooms.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/sp...count/details/

Again, thanks to Mary Kraemer, vacation travel consultant with CruisingCo.com and MouseEarVacations for the heads up, as well as Facebook member Dis-Girl, who also alerted us while we were gathering the details.

Fall brings enchanting experiences to Walt Disney World Resortand you can get closer to the excitement with this special offer for fall travel!

Save up to 30% on stays at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights:
    • September 29 through November 9, 2013book by September 15, 2013
    • November 10 through November 22, 2013* and November 30 through December 23, 2013book by November 3, 2013

Resort Category Savings
    Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels 30%
    Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels 30%
    Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels 20%
    Select Disney Value Resort Hotels 15%

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. * In addition to the dates above, this offer is also valid for stays November 23 to November 25, 2013 at Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts.

** Offer valid at Disneys Art of Animation Resort Family Suites for stays the following nights: September 29 to October 5, 2013, October 20 to November 2, 2013, November 10 to November 22, 2013 and December 15 to December 23, 2013.

Fine Print:

Offer Details

Book By
    • September 15, 2013 for stays most nights from September 29 through November 9, 2013
    • November 3, 2013 for stays most nights from November 10 through November 22, 2013* and November 30 through December 23, 2013

Valid Travel Dates
    • Offer available for stays most nights September 29 through November 22, 2013* and November 30 through December 23, 2013
    • In addition to the dates above, this offer is also valid for stays November 23 to November 25, 2013 at Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts
    • Offer available at Disneys Art of Animation Resort Family Suites for stays the following nights: September 29 to October 5, 2013, October 20 to November 2, 2013,
      November 10 to November 22, 2013 and December 15 to December 23, 2013

Length of Stay Requirements
    • Minimum 1 night
    • Maximum 14 nights
    • Discounted room rate will only be applied to travel dates that are valid offer travel dates.

Important Details
    • The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
    • Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room.
    • Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
    • Moderate and Deluxe Resort suites may be available at a lower discount; please call for information.

Offer Restrictions
    • Advance reservations required.
    • No group rates or other discounts apply.
    • Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas and The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disneys Art of Animation Resort and The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.

To book by phone, call (407) 939-7543 and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

Loving my sweet pea.

I'm thrilled! Saved $1150 off of my Poly reservation for December! 30% was the best case scenario for which I was hoping. I'm so excited now I can't even sleep!

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THpoohbear View Post
    I'm thrilled! Saved $1150 off of my Poly reservation for December! 30% was the best case scenario for which I was hoping. I'm so excited now I can't even sleep!
    WOW!!!! That is AMAZING!!! I'm so glad the dates worked for you!

AVP
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Note that this includes the dates around MouseAdventure, too!!!

Unfortunately, the resort my sister and I are staying at is not included (Little Mermaid rooms at AofA). But I really want to stay in the resort.

Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by THpoohbear View Post
    So happy for you Nancy!!!

Yep...it's been great! I've saved clients several thousand dollars today and none of them had to endure the lengthy wait times on the phone! Win-win!

Mary@MasterpieceTravels.com

And some of those hours were spent getting me my awesome discount on the Poly! Thank you so much, Mary, best travel agent in the world!

--jenny

Just booked a 4 night stay (11/09/13-11/13/13) for my boyfriend and me with two 5 day park hoppers at the Boardwalk Villas for $1972.00!!!!!
    Food and Wine Festival, HERE WE COME!

John

Blog Entries

Just so you know - there's a half marathon the night of the 9th that goes right by your hotel. And I will be out there cheering by the Dance Company/Jelly Rolls.
    After the inaugural race, Disney had quite a few complaints from individuals staying there about the noise.

Cathy

Thanks for the heads up, Cathy! We'll make sure we make it a late night with plenty of adult beverages. I'm sure your cheers won't bother us!

John

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, Cathy! We'll make sure we make it a late night with plenty of adult beverages. I'm sure your cheers won't bother us!
    There ARE still tickets available for the post-race part in Epcot, that you might want to look into (though you have to go to the Expo to pick up your gift card that is included in the price) -- check out the info on the Run Disney page.

And hey, if I'm bugging you, come join me!
    Cathy