Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: World View: Loving the Great Outdoors - Disney Style at Fort Wilderness Resort and Ca

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

World View: Loving the Great Outdoors - Disney Style at Fort Wilderness Resort and Ca

Loving the Great Outdoors - Disney Style at Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground by Rod Wheaton
    Who Knew Roughing It Was So Easy?
    New writer Rod Wheaton introduces you to his favorite campground

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Oh my gosh! I'm laughing so hard at the mental picture of a silhouette of grown men wearing Mickey ears sneaking out of the law offices carrying desks, file cabinets and the office plant.

GnP

Out of this world for Disney DwarfPlanet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes love the story about making things work by "appropriating".

"Although we think it's DOPEY that Pluto has been downgraded to a dwarf planet, which has made some people GRUMPY and others just SLEEPY, we are not BASHFUL in saying we would be HAPPY if Disney's Pluto would join us as an 8th dwarf. We think this is just what the DOC ordered and is nothing to SNEEZE at."

I had a lot of fun researching this article, guys! Thanks for reading! I go into the history in depth on my podcast at WDWmousenger.com, there's a lot of good stories. I think it was episode 4. Lou Mongello and I also did a show about camping at the Fort on WDWRadio show 362. Hope you enjoy!
    -Rod Wheaton
    WDWmousenger.com

Quote Originally Posted by DwarfPlanet View Post
    Yes love the story about making things work by "appropriating".
    That would have been my crew doing that!
    Nick Andrews, DL misc74-76,85,91,12/11,1/13, WDW 78,83,85,1/92-8/92,95,99,04x8,5/11,2/12, 9/12,6/13,3/14,11/14,3/15,9/15,4/16,9/16,12/16,4/17,11/17,4/18,10/18,1/19,5/19,10/19, 2/20, 9/20, 1/21, DLP 3/20
    Magic Kingdom Cast Member 1/92-8/92 (WDW CP) 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea