Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: AMS Character Warehouse is opening in Milpitas, CA

Hacker, nonmammaltarian, Warrior Andrew's Avatar

AMS Character Warehouse is opening in Milpitas, CA

AMS Warehouse Sales presents A Disney Merchandise Sale.

AMS Character Warehouse is opening Saturday, January 19th in Milpitas, CA at the Great Mall of the Bay Area. This event is located next to Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue.

These DISNEY items are discounted 15 - 80% off the original retail.

Limited Time ONLY! The Littleton Event Closes Soon, So Hurry!

AMS Character Warehouse
    Great Mall of the Bay Area
    234 Great Mall Drive
    Milpitas, CA 95035

As an added bonus for signing our email list, we would like to give you 10% off your purchase! Please print out this email and bring it with you to our Milpitas store by Sunday, February 10th! This discount can not be combine with any other discounts. We hope you have enjoyed shopping with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Limited time only!

http://www.ams-liquidation.com

Need driving directions? Try www.mapquest.com or www.mapblast.com

=================================

SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES:

While visiting our website, click on Stores to determine if any of our warehouse sales currently open are near you.

http://www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm

If you have any questions, concerns, or have a mailing list request please visit the following link.

http://www.ams-liquidation.com/contact_us.htm

or mail us at:

Asset Management & Sales, LLC
    284 Dee Cee Court
    White House, TN 37188

=================================

Who is AMS?
    AMS/Disneys Character Warehouse Outlet Stores are solely operated by Asset Management and Sales, LLC (AMS) a Limited Liability Company. AMS is not affiliated with the Disneyland Resorts., The Disney Stores, Disney Catalog, Disney Direct, Disney Sports Enterprise, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliated companies.

The merchandise offered for sale in our stores is the same merchandise that was formerly available at the Disneyland Resort.. The great values are available because this merchandise has been discontinued.

Merchandise assortments will vary from location to location, and each store may have local price initiatives, such as Manager Specials, that may not be available at all locations.

We hope you truly enjoy the shopping experience and the values available on the merchandise at out stores.

1996-2008 AMS All rights reserved

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    AMS Warehouse Sales presents A Disney Merchandise Sale.

AMS Character Warehouse is opening Saturday, January 19th in Milpitas, CA at the Great Mall of the Bay Area. This event is located next to Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue.
    YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YA TELL I'M HAPPY?????

WOO HOOO DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Drince88; 01-18-2008 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Removed excess quoted material. Please try to keep quoted material to less than what you're adding

Yippie! I am going today
    I hope they have lanyards this time!

DisneyShoes

Quote Originally Posted by LoveDISNEY View Post
    Yippie! I am going today
    I hope they have lanyards this time!
    Not sure if you made it there today, but it's in AREA 2 by Sacks and Fresh Choice. Actually its pretty much where it was last time but the space is larger. Yes they do have lanyards a HUGE basket full. but just 1 kind. Hardly any pins. LOTS of nice shirts and sweatshirts.
    Kinda funny a HUGE WALL of golden mouse ears.

Yes- I made it and I did see the wall of ears!!!! I got the lanyard, desert plates and minnie princess ears- not to mentions key chains and little stuff! They also had a few starter sets (with the pins) but they were behind the counter and you had to ask for them.

They said in 10 days a new shipment with all new stuff is coming So- we have to go back!

DisneyShoes

There is one open now in Aspen Grove here in Littleton, Colorado too!
    THey have the golden ears too and lots of pins!!
    I bought a zip up Disneyland Sweatshirt, 50th water bottle strap, a pin and some scrapbooks stuff and a really cute Minnie Mouse embrodered Tee shirt for 5.00 for my daughter. They will be here for about 6-8 weeks and will keep getting boxes of stuff!! Whoohoo!

Lost boys target practice Wendy Bird's Avatar

This is horrible - for my wallet.... i work less than a minutes drive from the great mall

Grand Californian Concierge November 29 - December 2, 2007
    Fort Wilderness Cabins September 8-16 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Bird View Post
    This is horrible - for my wallet.... i work less than a minutes drive from the great mall
    Oooh. So do I, Wendy. IASW, after all.

I was thinking I may need to make a trip over there at lunch one day this week.

Lost boys target practice Wendy Bird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LacyBelle View Post
    Oooh. So do I, Wendy. IASW, after all.

I was thinking I may need to make a trip over there at lunch one day this week.
    I'm going today during my lunch, haha
    Grand Californian Concierge November 29 - December 2, 2007
    Fort Wilderness Cabins September 8-16 2007