Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: More Mouse: My Disney Top 5-Top 5 Magical Spots in Epcot's World Showcase

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

More Mouse: My Disney Top 5-Top 5 Magical Spots in Epcot's World Showcase

My Disney Top 5-Top 5 Magical Spots in Epcot's World Showcase by Chris Barry

Chris Barry returns with another Disney Top 5 list.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Great article! I agree about the uniqueness of Epcot, and it is the main reason I come from California, skipping by our own parks, to get to Florida. I agree the waterfalls of Canada and the gardens of the UK are great areas to "get lost" in the magic that is Epcot.

But by far, my favorite spot is just as you enter the Norway area. The Stave church to your left, Castle Akershus to your left, straight ahead is a fjord waterfall, and the best part.... the incredible scent of the Norweigian cologne and perfume pouring out of the gift shop. When I'm in that spot, I feel "the magic".

Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGator View Post
    Great article! I agree about the uniqueness of Epcot, and it is the main reason I come from California, skipping by our own parks, to get to Florida. I agree the waterfalls of Canada and the gardens of the UK are great areas to "get lost" in the magic that is Epcot.

But by far, my favorite spot is just as you enter the Norway area. The Stave church to your left, Castle Akershus to your left, straight ahead is a fjord waterfall, and the best part.... the incredible scent of the Norweigian cologne and perfume pouring out of the gift shop. T?When I'm in that spot, I feel "the magic".
    And the grass on the roof...and the smell of the bakery...Yes, Norway is a great pavilion, isn't it? I do miss the Viking ship though.
    Thanks for reading and for the kind words.
    Chris