Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Tutto Italia Reopening Along with New Wine Bar, Tutto Gusto

Tutto Italia Reopening Along with New Wine Bar, Tutto Gusto

Tutto Italia reopens tomorrow, and Disney World has already made the new menu available. The revised menu is available on our Tutto Italia guide page as well as at the WDW page in pdf format. While revising the menu, I noticed that many of the entree prices went down by a dollar or two. That's surprising.

The Disney Parks Blog also ran an article today with a few photos of the renovated interior, as well as the interior of the new wine bar, Tutto Gusto.

2. # ADS

Wow, the kids meal is pricey! $10 for mozzarella sticks and a drink?!?!

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mxrapu View Post
    Wow, the kids meal is pricey! $10 for mozzarella sticks and a drink?!?!
    Isn't it mozzarella sticks, choice of entree and a drink? That's how I read it.
    If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney

That's possible, but it's listed as an entree. By the way, $10 is pricey for a kid's portion of spaghetti and meatballs or ravioli, as well. Also, if you'd like your child to have a fruit or vegetable with their meal (I would), then you're talking $16.

Quote Originally Posted by fairestoneofall View Post
    Isn't it mozzarella sticks, choice of entree and a drink? That's how I read it.
    No, mozzarella sticks are the entree. Everything is a la carte for kids, although they get a drink with the purchase of an entree. It's possible they come with a side of some kind, but it's not listed on the menu.

This continues to be an excellent use of a child credit on the dining plan. Before this change I think i priced a kids meal credit at almost $25. It looks slightly cheaper now at about $20.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stan4d_steph View Post
    No, mozzarella sticks are the entree. Everything is a la carte for kids, although they get a drink with the purchase of an entree. It's possible they come with a side of some kind, but it's not listed on the menu.
    Wow. I'm surprised. That's not only a small meal, but not very well balanced either. That's a disappointment. I just assumed it was an "appetizer" to the dinner. They do this at Wine Country Trattoria at DCA. It's not mozzarella sticks, but its mozzarella, carrots, celery, ranch and apple slices. Weird.

But the dining credit wouldn't cover the children's appetizer (the only way to get a fruit or vegetable), would it? If not, then it's a dining credit plus $6.

Quote Originally Posted by fairestoneofall View Post
    Wow. I'm surprised. That's not only a small meal, but not very well balanced either. That's a disappointment. I just assumed it was an "appetizer" to the dinner. They do this at Wine Country Trattoria at DCA. It's not mozzarella sticks, but its mozzarella, carrots, celery, ranch and apple slices. Weird.
    I'm guessing its the vegitarian option.

Quote Originally Posted by mxrapu View Post
    But the dining credit wouldn't cover the children's appetizer (the only way to get a fruit or vegetable), would it? If not, then it's a dining credit plus $6.
    Kids credits include appetizers.
    Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Princesses1Prince View Post
    I'm guessing its the vegitarian option.
    Perhaps. But there's an obvious lack of nutrition with this option. Who lets their kid order fried cheese sticks as their meal? And, IMO, a vegetarian option should contain, well, vegetables.

Just my little old opinion, but I wasn't that inspired by the new menu. And this place was one of our favorites. I will try it at some point.

P.S. - I decided it was time to get rid of the Joker Avatar. Like the new one? Even though most of you know what I look like from my Trip Pics Thread.

Last edited by CBFETT; 05-02-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17, PCR 17, DL 18, Offsite 19
    Chris

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

I do like the new one! I liked Joker, but it's nice to see you and your lovely spouse!

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

Quote Originally Posted by CBFETT View Post
    P.S. - I decided it was time to get rid of the Joker Avatar. Like the new one? Even though most of you know what I look like from my Trip Pics Thread.
    You mean you AREN'T the Joker?!?!?!
    Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

Just my little old opinion, but I wasn't that inspired by the new menu. And this place was one of our favorites. I will try it at some point.

I was also underwhelmed by the menu and agree with a previous post that $10 for mozzarella cheese sticks is steep. It's also just not a meal!

Loving the new avatar

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

I like the new menu. If I were there for dinner right now I'd order:
    Fiori di Zucca
    and the
    Osso Bucco d'Agnello.
    I'd wash it down with a Bruschetta Martini or three and if there were room for dessert I'd get the
    Pistacchio Panna Cotta.

YUM!

Quote Originally Posted by TinaMouse View Post
    I do like the new one! I liked Joker, but it's nice to see you and your lovely spouse!
    Thanks Tina! Just thought it was time for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Princesses1Prince View Post
    You mean you AREN'T the Joker?!?!?!
    Shhhhh.....Yes I still am. I just took off the makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    Loving the new avatar
    Thank you scoobydooby! I was hoping my ugly mug wasn't as scary as The Joker's!
    Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17, PCR 17, DL 18, Offsite 19
    Chris

I think I would order exactly the same thing as you (minus the martini). I made ADRs for one of the days I will be there, because it looked like a fun place to try out, and I realized that I had no reservations in the World Showcase...

I am new here, so I did not know what you look like. I like the new Avatar... The Joker is a bit scary...

Quote Originally Posted by betsyrina View Post
    I am new here, so I did not know what you look like. I like the new Avatar... The Joker is a bit scary...
    Thanks betsyrina! Yeah, I have been told before by others on my Facebook page that the Joker pic was kind of scary/ creepy. And those comments were from friends I have had since High School. I didn't think about the new folks here and that was my bad. So I tried to pick something more Disney appropriate.

P.S. - If you go to the Post your WDW Pics and Video's catagory and pull up all threads from the beginning, I have several threads of pics from our family's recent Disney Trips.
    Chris

Great! I'll check those out. I didn't mean to make you feel bad about your Joker picture... I didn't think anything of it really, but I do like your current picture a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by betsyrina View Post
    Great! I'll check those out. I didn't mean to make you feel bad about your Joker picture... I didn't think anything of it really, but I do like your current picture a lot better.
    You didn't make me feel bad about it. Like I said I have heard it before. So it's all good and no worries what so ever! Hope you enjoy our trip pics. I'll be adding more after our two upcoming trips.
    Chris