Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Guest offers and requests for the World of Color "Glow with the Show" event

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Guest offers and requests for the World of Color "Glow with the Show" event

A new offer has popped up on the AP website. The "Annual Passholder Glow with the Show Ears Screening" of World of Color is designed to let Disney test some new merchandise technology with a large live crowd.

All participants get a free pair of the Glow with the Show ear hats.

Since Disneyland is holding to the policy that "Registration must occur in person at a Disneyland Resort Main Entrance Ticket Booth," there are probably a bunch of Padders who would like to attend one of these Glow with the Show events, but may live too far away to want to drive to Disneyland just to make an RSVP.

Likewise, since each AP who registers for the event can bring up to three passholder guests, there are probably some folks here who will have more tickets than they need for their own use.

So, if you have RSVPd for an event and are willing to bring another Padder as your guest, OR you are a passholder who wants to attend an event but can't make it to Disneyland to RSVP, post here.

If you've already RSVPd, post which date you're attending, and how many spots you have open.

If you are looking for a spot, post which date(s) you could attend.

Remember, certain passes are blocked out on certain days (and SoCal Select passholders are excluded from all three dates because of the blockout schedule):

Thursday, June 28 - open to Southern California, Deluxe, Premium and Premier Annual Passholders
    Friday, June 29 - open to Deluxe, Premium and Premier Annual Passholders
    Saturday, June 30 - open to Premium and Premier Annual Passholders

And remember, we do not allow selling of tickets here. This is a free event, and we expect that anyone offering a ticket is doing so with no expectation of payment of any kind. Likewise, offers of barter, trade or gifts are prohibited.

Let's make some magic!

Adrienne
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

Headless Chicken

Cool

Hubby and I are going Friday, June 29th. That said, we have two open spots for Deluxe or Premium APers. If any of you would like to join us, who otherwise cannot RSVP for yourselves, lemme know.
    First 5K - Neverland - January 19th, 2013
    First Half Marathon - TinkerBell - January 19th, 2014

It's amazing what is possible in just one year.

I would love to take advantage of those two spots if you still have them.. Live in San Marcos and just don't have a chance to drive up and register for myself and my sister.. we are both Premium holders..

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile View Post
    Hubby and I are going Friday, June 29th. That said, we have two open spots for Deluxe or Premium APers. If any of you would like to join us, who otherwise cannot RSVP for yourselves, lemme know.

Headless Chicken

You got it! We just need to be at the Esplanade by 9pm to check in. I'll PM you my cell number and a location to meet up.

First 5K - Neverland - January 19th, 2013
    First Half Marathon - TinkerBell - January 19th, 2014

It's amazing what is possible in just one year.

If anyone needs 2 reservation spots, I have 2 free I'm more likely not using. I will be there with a friend, for the WOC showing on June 29th (Friday) for Premium & Deluxe, if you would like to join please let me know and we can make arrangements (= !

We also have a few spots available for Friday, the 29th (Deluxe, Premium, Premier). Not sure yet exactly how many, but PM me if you need spots.

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i probably have 3 for saturday (premium and premier only).

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    i probably have 3 for saturday (premium and premier only).
    We arrive Sat June 30th and will be activating our PAPs when we get to the ticket booths (probably around 1pm). Can we make it work? I'd need two.

dsny1mom

I have 3 for Saturday. Premium or premier AP's only.

MouseAdventure Luau - Ladies & The Tramp - 6th Place
    MouseAdventure Zone - The Squirrel Squad - 5th Place
    MouseAdventure Card Games - The Squirrel Squad - 7th Place

Quote Originally Posted by rickosuave1987 View Post
    I have 3 for Saturday. Premium or premier AP's only.
    I'm interested! We arrive the 30th and should get to the gates around 1pm. We will be activating our PAPs at that time. Is this doable? The other poster has not responded and I'd really like to do this as we never get a chance to get in on AP things since we live in Illinois! TIA
    dsny1mom

Guest offers and requests for the World of Color "Glow with the Show" event

I'll consider 2 of mine taken for you.

MouseAdventure Luau - Ladies & The Tramp - 6th Place
    MouseAdventure Zone - The Squirrel Squad - 5th Place
    MouseAdventure Card Games - The Squirrel Squad - 7th Place

Blog Entries
    sorry dsny1mom for not getting back to you - was out of town and no access to the board - BUT - I am glad you made it work.

that being said - I still have 3 for Sat. night.
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Thank you so much! How do you suggest we make this happen?

sorry dsny1mom for not getting back to you - was out of town and no access to the board - BUT - I am glad you made it work.

I wasnn't sure if yours were gone so I jumped on the next offer! Thanks for letting me know.

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dsny1mom View Post
    Thank you so much! How do you suggest we make this happen?
    PMing back and forth is probably the right way.
    Cathy

Hi Olegc! I would love to take 2 spots for Saturday night. Is it still available?

Hiding Under the Couch

If you still have 2 available for Saturday night (or if anyone else does), that would be great. I don't know if I will have a chance to drive up there from San Diego this week. Thanks!
    --Mel--
    “We will get back on our feet. And we’ll be wearing expensive footwear when we do.”

I would love one for Friday or Saturday if someone has it available. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by earthfirst View Post
    Hi Olegc! I would love to take 2 spots for Saturday night. Is it still available?
    Quote Originally Posted by prncsmsj View Post
    If you still have 2 available for Saturday night (or if anyone else does), that would be great. I don't know if I will have a chance to drive up there from San Diego this week. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by mandyktb View Post
    earthfirst responded "first" so I will pass along two to them for Sat night. I will PM them for exact info - but 1st chance to get bands is 9pm.

that means I still have 1 left for Sat night.

BTW - the glow hats are being sold now starting on June 15th. so I don't know how much of a "test drive" this is except to see how waves of color might work (which requires EVERYONE to be wearing them).

Quote Originally Posted by mandyktb View Post
    I just sent you a PM.

If anyone needs 2 reservation spots, I have 2 free I'm more likely not using. I will be there with a friend, for the WOC showing on June 29th (Friday) for Premium & Deluxe, if you would like to join please let me know and we can make arrangements (= ! Still available!

Hubby and I both got vouchers and we are only using 2 of the guest spots - leaving us 4 extra guest spaces for Saturday, June 30 (premium/premiere passes only). If you would like them just let me know and we can work out the details : )

AP since 1984
    Fairytale wedding in 1998
    Now carrying on the tradition with our 2 kids

Hiding Under the Couch
    Quote Originally Posted by sierrapup View Post
    Hubby and I both got vouchers and we are only using 2 of the guest spots - leaving us 4 extra guest spaces for Saturday, June 30 (premium/premiere passes only). If you would like them just let me know and we can work out the details : )
    I would love 2 passes for Saturday if you still have them. Thanks!
    --Mel--
    “We will get back on our feet. And we’ll be wearing expensive footwear when we do.”

Quote Originally Posted by sierrapup View Post
    If you have any left, I'd love 2 rsvp spots for the Saturday viewing! Thanks in advance!

I have 2 spots for Saturday (Premium or Premiere) PM if your intersted