Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: UK free dining is out for 2014!

UK free dining is out for 2014!

Hello Brits. Virgin Holidays and the WDW website as predicted have put out the free dining deals for Disney 2014. Nothing at values, free QS at moderates and free regular plan at deluxes and Old Key West and Saratoga Springs. These last two are cheaper for a studio and free dining than a moderate upgraded from free QS to the regular dining plan.

Eg of a price. Family of four aged over 10 years, Old Key West studio, free regular dining plan and 14 day tickets for the last two weeks of October is 3,324.

Good luck resisting!!!!!!!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

2. # ADS

Scooby- you get entirely too much pleasure out of being an enabler!

So if I go with...do I have to fly to Manchester and then back to get the savings?

I haven't even used my renewed passport yet--not the same living back stateside for so long.

Joey

Quote Originally Posted by josephbandrews View Post
    So if I go with...do I have to fly to Manchester and then back to get the savings?

I haven't even used my renewed passport yet--not the same living back stateside for so long.
    That's not a price that includes flights sadly. Flights from the UK are shocking unless you want to take 28 hours and make two stops and a mini tour of the USA en route

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Quote Originally Posted by rph13 View Post
    Scooby- you get entirely too much pleasure out of being an enabler!
    Ha ha. I'm waiting for Silvercat's response!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    Ha ha. I'm waiting for Silvercat's response!!!!!
    Me too! That's the first person I thought of when you posted. Oh, Silvercat, where are yoooou??

That's not a price that includes flights sadly. Flights from the UK are shocking unless you want to take 28 hours and make two stops and a mini tour of the USA en route
    Yeah, I remember when it used to be around $500US from Frankfurt to about anywhere in the US, which wasn't bad. Looks like its 900-1000 now.
    Joey

Quote Originally Posted by josephbandrews View Post
    Yeah, I remember when it used to be around $500US from Frankfurt to about anywhere in the US, which wasn't bad. Looks like its 900-1000 now.
    Try 1,100 EACH for direct flights in August. Note that's s not $s

Try 1,100 EACH for direct flights in August. Note that's s not $s
    I thought you were going in October? I saw 1100US$ non-stop from Manchester on Kayak.com
    Joey

That's a great price! We are booked for this August but I am considering October 2014, the new free dining deals are for 2014. Our flights this year direct with Virgin are as quoted.

That's a great price! We are booked for this August but I am considering October 2014, the new free dining deals are for 2014. Our flights this year direct with Virgin are as quoted.
    Ah, don't know why I was thinking this year October too. On Virgin, you'll get to try this new feature You can text the each other from your seats.

http://kdvr.com/2013/04/24/hottie-in...d-her-a-drink/
    Joey