Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party/Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on sale!

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2010 dates?

I have been looking around on the web all day and not come up with a conclusive answer as to when the MNSSHP 2010 dates come out, or if they are out already? Also, I hope that this thread is in the right place! Thanks.

*DLP-1995, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2009x2, 2010x2*WDW-1999, 2001, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2011*DL-2004, 2005

Magical Movie Reviews

Efteling UK

2. # ADS

I don't think they have been officially posted yet, but if you check the MK closing times and see 6 PM in September, it is a relatively safe bet that it is either a MNSSHP or Night of Joy night.

Better keep your eye on me...I'll go coastal on ya....

Ah right, thanks!

*DLP-1995, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2009x2, 2010x2*WDW-1999, 2001, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2011*DL-2004, 2005

Magical Movie Reviews

Efteling UK

Mickey's Not So Scarey Halloween Party 2010

Hey Guys!

I read somewhere (I forget where) that tickets go on sale for this May 1st? Is that confirmed? Has anyone heard ANY details about this years party? (dates? times? prices? etc etc etc)

Thanks a bunch!

Although I can not recall all of the specifics offhand, I got information on the MNSSHP on allears.net. We are going the end of September and I have already picked which night we will be going. Take a look over there.

Running at full speed
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Halloween Party dates were listed in the April 5 WDW Update. All party dates will be added to "Coming Soon" in tomorrow's Update. (Not sure why I didn't have them in there before.) Tickets generally go on sale on May 1 each year.

What time do tickets go on sale? Do I need to wake up early to book them? I am 3 hours behind so if they go on sale at 8am that would give me a 5am wake up!

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would NOT worry about them selling out in the first few hours. I really wouldn't even worry about them selling out in the first few days, even for Halloween night. Probably not even weeks before they sell out. (And non-weekend days, especially early in the month, they often sell 'at the door')

Let me see if I can find some info for last year for you, to help put you at ease.

I looked at some old weekly WDW park updates - and as of Sept 21st, the ONLY night that had sold out was Halloween night. I just skipped around some in looking, though I did look at most all updates until the end of June, so I don't know exactly WHEN Halloween night sold out - but I think, even if you're doing Halloween night, you can just get up at your normal time and call.

Last edited by Drince88; 04-27-2010 at 06:49 AM.
    Cathy

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Yeah, don't wake up at 5. You'll be ok!

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

Quote Originally Posted by tdelaney_98 View Post
    Yeah, don't wake up at 5. You'll be ok!
    Phew! Thanks... I needed to hear that

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party/Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on sale!

Walt Disney World released the dates for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Chirstmas Party this morning. Tickets are now on sale.

Halloween Party

-- September 14, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
    -- October 1, 3, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, and 31
    -- November 1

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/par...lloween-party/

Christmas Party

-- November 8, 11, 12, 16, 18, 19, 28, 30
    -- December 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/par...ristmas-party/

Ticket prices for each party are as follows (all prices listed include tax):

Advance Purchase: $57.46 for adults 10 and older / $51.07 for ages 3-9 (Not available all dates)

Passholder and DVC Member Discounts: $53.20 / $46.81

(Not available December 7, 10 through 19) Day of Event (if still available): $63.85 /$57.46

Mary@MasterpieceTravels.com

Come back on Saturday and let us know what happened!

I just booked mine! Thanks

Most excellent! Great news!

Yippee!!! I thought the last night of the Christmas Party would be December 17th, our arrival day, so had resigned myself to not attending. But now we can go because it's available on the 19th. Very cool

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Blog Entries

That's great, scoobydooby. I'm sure your family will enjoy it. The parade is great.

Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    That's great, scoobydooby. I'm sure your family will enjoy it. The parade is great.
    I hope so for $249!!!! Couldn't even get the reduced advance purchase ticket price for our date. This trip is costing a lot more than all the others one way and another....... We are excited about the parade though and the childen are vvv excited about staying up until midnight!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

when would you recommend buying Christmas party tickets by? We're probably going the 9th. I'm just waiting to confirm when the kids are singing at Epcot

Blog Entries

I wouldn't worry too much about how far in advanced for early December, unless it's a weekend night. I'd think a month or two out you should still be very fine. OH, unless that's near Pop Warner time. But I'd find out when teams realize they'll be going, and make sure and buy before then.

And one note to those planning on the Halloween Party on Oct 3rd. The new Wine and Dine 1/2 marathon is the evening of the 2nd, but the 5K that they will do in conjunction with it is the morning of the 2nd - AND includes tickets to the party on the 3rd. So if you're thinking about the 3rd, I'd probably get my tickets sooner rather than later.

Cathy

December 9th is during Pop Warner. Pop Warner is December 4-11 this year.

WDW - 10/06 POR, 10/07 BCR, 12/08 POR, 9/09 BWR, 12/10 YCR, 12/11 BWR, 12/12 BWR, 10/13 BWR
    DCL - 9/09 Eastern (Magic), 11/10 Western (Magic), 11/11 Bahamas (Dream), 8/12 Nowhere (Magic), 12/12 Eastern (Fantasy), 5/13 Caribbean (Wonder), 9/14 Southern (Magic), 2/16 Western (Wonder), 10/17 Canadian Coast (Magic)

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Walt Disney World announces dates & pricing for 2010 Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Received from Walt Disney World:

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. Boo has never been uttered in a bouncier, bubblier, not-so-scary fashion than during Mickeys Boo-to-You Halloween parade and ghostly apparitions never have been more wistful than they are skittering along the rooftops of Main Street, U.S.A. When you put it together with a green and orange fireworks spectacular and Land-to-Land trick-or-treating throughout Magic Kingdom, you have a Halloween event like none other: Mickeys Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

Its enough to bring a smile to the face of a Disney villain! And the special-ticket after-hours party on 24 select evenings between Sept. 14 and Nov. 1, 2010, at Walt Disney World Resort will do just that. About the only one not wearing a grin is The Headless Horseman as he rides his trusty steed through the park ahead (no pun intended) of the parade.

Guests wanting to join in the spirit (no pun intended) of the party are welcome to don their favorite Halloween costumes for the 7 p.m.-to-12 midnight event. The Boo-to-You parade takes place at 8:15 and 10:30 p.m. and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks spectacular at 9:30 p.m.

In addition to trick-or-treating, meet and greets with characters and entertainment unique to Mickeys Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, many popular Magic Kingdom attractions including, of course, The Haunted Mansion are available to experience (but beware of hitchhiking ghosts).

Party dates in 2010 are: Sept. 14, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30; Oct. 1, 3, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31; and Nov. 1.

Prices are $59.95 (ages 10+) and $53.95 (ages 3-9) for all dates except Oct. 29 and Oct. 31 when tickets cost $64.95 (ages 10+) and $58.95 (ages 3-9). Advance purchase (prior to event day) savings of $6 per ticket are available for the parties on Sept. 14, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30; Oct. 1, 3, 7, 11, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 24, 26; and Nov. 1.

Additional information is available at www.disneyworld.com/halloween. Tickets may be purchased online or by calling 407/W-DISNEY.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Blog Entries

Is this a change?
    Tickets have been on sale since the end of April.

Cathy

Golly, this is getting expensive!

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Press release came out this morning, so I was just posting it for Mark.

AVP

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    Press release came out this morning, so I was just posting it for Mark.

AVP
    Right - and we appreciate that

I'm was really just questioning the "Newsworthiness" of the press release (as issued by Disney) (And should have phrased it that way - sorry)

(And I just checked the dates and prices, and don't see a change)

It is nice to see 'officially published' the times for the parades and fireworks.
    Cathy