Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disability transit? [Disneyland]

Disability transit? [Disneyland]

We are travelling to DLR in July/August with 2 kids, one with Type 1 diabetes and partial epilepsy and the other has autism and has mobility issues. I am wondering if anyone knows if there is disabled transit from DLR to Universal or San Diego. I can drive, but am uncertain about how people drive in LA. I'm from Edmonton Canada and we don't have nearly as many people and I hate driving the roads here.

Can anyone help?
    Stacy

2. # ADS

What kind of transit do you need? Help on/off the bus or wheelchair transit? Greyline offers the most buses/shuttles so they are probably the best starting place. I'm not sure about their wheelchair accessibility since we have not used them. http://www.grayline.com/Grayline/des.../us/anaheim.go Super shuttle worked great with our daughters wheelchair to/from the airport.

Amy

I would definitely call Grayline...since they are one of the largest tour/transportation companies down there...I'm guessing they would have something or if they don't, they could probably tell you who would have it.

~Annie~

Thumbs up

thank you for answering the question I had. We need transport from the airport to the hotel. I don't want to drive from LAX to Anaheim. I thank you for the link We did find some handicapped transit through Super Shuttle and at half the cost of what we thought it would be.

Stacy

I'm glad Super Shuttle will work for you. LIke I mentioned above, they were wonderful for our trip with a wheelchair.

Amy