Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Scooter Rental

CL--DLR Trip Planning and DVC Toocherie's Avatar

Disneyland Scooter Rental

I need to rent a scooter for next weekend--I have always used Deckert's in the past, and have been generally happy with their service, but when I was last at DLR noticed nicer looking scooters from a company called (I thought) Orange County Medical. Upon returning, I have looked on-line and through the phone book and cannot find such a company.

Does anyone have any idea about who this company might be? They were Celebrity X scooters in a dark blue-grey (rather than the red that Deckert's had) and seemed a lot newer and cleaner.

Thanks!

"Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. # ADS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toocherie View Post
    I need to rent a scooter for next weekend--I have always used Deckert's in the past, and have been generally happy with their service, but when I was last at DLR noticed nicer looking scooters from a company called (I thought) Orange County Medical. Upon returning, I have looked on-line and through the phone book and cannot find such a company.

Does anyone have any idea about who this company might be? They were Celebrity X scooters in a dark blue-grey (rather than the red that Deckert's had) and seemed a lot newer and cleaner.

Thanks!
    There is a place called:
    OC MEDICAL SUPPLY INCORPORATED 714-956-4690
    755 N Euclid St
    Anaheim, CA 92801

I know nothing about them. I have no experience with them.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

Hello all,
    Would like to rent an ECV Sat and Sunday May 17 and 18th for Elderly FIL, does anyone know price ranges/companies and if any of the places does delivery to and from Candy Cane Inn? All answers are appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseyEars View Post
    Hello all,
    Would like to rent an ECV Sat and Sunday May 17 and 18th for Elderly FIL, does anyone know price ranges/companies and if any of the places does delivery to and from Candy Cane Inn? All answers are appreciated.
    Best guess, $40 a day, and they deliver. BUT, call in advance and get it set up.

Thanks, I am assuming it is Deckert's?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseyEars View Post
    Thanks, I am assuming it is Deckert's?
    Most here use Deckert's now. ((714) 542-5607) There are other places. OC Medical is another. I have never used them, so cannot tell you what they are like. Their number is (714) 956-4690.

CL--DLR Trip Planning and DVC Toocherie's Avatar

I recently used OC Medical and can highly recommend them!

They delivered to Hojo's--it was there waiting when I got there and I just left it with bell services when I checked out.

"Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toocherie View Post
    I recently used OC Medical and can highly recommend them!

They delivered to Hojo's--it was there waiting when I got there and I just left it with bell services when I checked out.
    What were the rates like? Did they require a deposit?