Quantcast Disneyland Scooter Rental
  Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World | User Reviews | Travel
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Disneyland Scooter Rental

  1. #1
    CL--DLR Trip Planning and DVC
    MousePad Community Leader
    Toocherie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    15 minutes from Disneyland!

    Disneyland Scooter Rental

    I need to rent a scooter for next weekend--I have always used Deckert's in the past, and have been generally happy with their service, but when I was last at DLR noticed nicer looking scooters from a company called (I thought) Orange County Medical. Upon returning, I have looked on-line and through the phone book and cannot find such a company.

    Does anyone have any idea about who this company might be? They were Celebrity X scooters in a dark blue-grey (rather than the red that Deckert's had) and seemed a lot newer and cleaner.

    Thanks!

    "Y'all might want to go to Wal-Mart and pick up a personality." Phil Robertson

  2. # ADS

    Join Date
    Location
    Posts
     

  3. #2
    It was a good day!
    MousePad Community Leader
    Malcon10t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Modesto/Waterford
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Toocherie View Post
    I need to rent a scooter for next weekend--I have always used Deckert's in the past, and have been generally happy with their service, but when I was last at DLR noticed nicer looking scooters from a company called (I thought) Orange County Medical. Upon returning, I have looked on-line and through the phone book and cannot find such a company.

    Does anyone have any idea about who this company might be? They were Celebrity X scooters in a dark blue-grey (rather than the red that Deckert's had) and seemed a lot newer and cleaner.

    Thanks!
    There is a place called:
    OC MEDICAL SUPPLY INCORPORATED 714-956-4690
    755 N Euclid St
    Anaheim, CA 92801

    I know nothing about them. I have no experience with them.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

  4. #3

    Hello all,
    Would like to rent an ECV Sat and Sunday May 17 and 18th for Elderly FIL, does anyone know price ranges/companies and if any of the places does delivery to and from Candy Cane Inn? All answers are appreciated.


  5. #4
    It was a good day!
    MousePad Community Leader
    Malcon10t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Modesto/Waterford
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseyEars View Post
    Hello all,
    Would like to rent an ECV Sat and Sunday May 17 and 18th for Elderly FIL, does anyone know price ranges/companies and if any of the places does delivery to and from Candy Cane Inn? All answers are appreciated.
    Best guess, $40 a day, and they deliver. BUT, call in advance and get it set up.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

  6. #5

    Thanks, I am assuming it is Deckert's?


  7. #6
    It was a good day!
    MousePad Community Leader
    Malcon10t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Modesto/Waterford
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseyEars View Post
    Thanks, I am assuming it is Deckert's?
    Most here use Deckert's now. ((714) 542-5607) There are other places. OC Medical is another. I have never used them, so cannot tell you what they are like. Their number is (714) 956-4690.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

  8. #7
    CL--DLR Trip Planning and DVC
    MousePad Community Leader
    Toocherie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    15 minutes from Disneyland!

    I recently used OC Medical and can highly recommend them!

    They delivered to Hojo's--it was there waiting when I got there and I just left it with bell services when I checked out.

    "Y'all might want to go to Wal-Mart and pick up a personality." Phil Robertson

  9. #8
    It was a good day!
    MousePad Community Leader
    Malcon10t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Modesto/Waterford
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Toocherie View Post
    I recently used OC Medical and can highly recommend them!

    They delivered to Hojo's--it was there waiting when I got there and I just left it with bell services when I checked out.
    What were the rates like? Did they require a deposit?
    Planning 3 trips at once...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •