Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Characters put into pictures?

Characters put into pictures?

I know that the photographers can pose guests in certain ways and then the CMs at the place where you buy the photo can put characters in. I have one with Tinkerbell and I have seen the Stitch ones. When I bought mine, I saw that there were quite a few different pictures they could put into your photo, but I didn't get a chance to see what they all were. Does anyone know what other characters they have?

2. # ADS

I think it depends on what area you are standing in. I don't recall having any other characters as options in Disneyland. When we were at WDW in October, we were able to "hold" Simba with the Tree of Life in the background at Animal Kingdom. It was darling!

Spring Break with my sweetie - AHH! IT'S TIME TO GO HOME!

Happiness is that smile MammaSilva's Avatar

It is a catch 22 question...we just recently spent a week at the parks and I actually 'stalked' the photopass photographer near the HM because a friend had been the week before and had pictures with the hitchhiker ghosts. Some of the characters have to be added when they take the picture, such as the ghosts, Captain Hook, tinkerbell in your hands, stitch popping up from a hole on the ground and stitch sitting between you and someone else ...he's licking an ice cream and wearing sun glasses. On the side of the photopass box it will have options to add borders...and they have really come out with some wonderful fun ones. There is Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto that you can add to your photo, or you can add the tag line Disneyland where dreams come true with tink and fairy dust and the years of course. They also just added 'it's my birthday' with two different logos, We're engaged, and Just Married are options too. The problem is that not all of the photos offer the same border options to order from. I'll be ordering a CD since I went in and edited all our photos with ever possible combo that I might love/want and the cost will be $79.00

Life is too short to wake up with regrets ~So love the people who treat you right
    Forget about those who don't ~ Believe everything happens for a reason.
    If you get a chance, take it If it changes your life, let it ~Nobody said life would be easy,
    they just promised it would most likely be worth it~ remember, Sometimes Miracles Hide

What's the trick with getting the hitchhiking ghosts added? I've gotten a few with Tink but never seen a ghost one.

Happiness is that smile MammaSilva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilfaeriebrat View Post
    What's the trick with getting the hitchhiking ghosts added? I've gotten a few with Tink but never seen a ghost one.
    This feature is fairly new...I'd say only a month or so 'old' if you will....the photopass person stationed at the MH area has the overlay on his camera. He positions you then snaps the photo putting the ghosts in the shot with you....I love ours.
    Life is too short to wake up with regrets ~So love the people who treat you right
    Forget about those who don't ~ Believe everything happens for a reason.
    If you get a chance, take it If it changes your life, let it ~Nobody said life would be easy,
    they just promised it would most likely be worth it~ remember, Sometimes Miracles Hide

The ghost picture sounds fun!

You can also get signatures. The free one we got with Mickey and Goofy has theirs on it. We also got one that says 2008.

Blog Entries

BradK? Where are you? He knows the answer to this one. I asked him the same thing on his website.

However, I didn't know about the ghost - that's fun!

WDW June 1990-Buena Vista Palace, DL Aug 2001-Pasadena House, DL June 2006-Paradise Pier, DL June 2007-Paradise Pier, WDW Dec 2008-Royal Plaza, DL Nov 2011-Best Western Courtesy Inn, DL July 2012-Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, DL May 2013-Holiday Inn on Walnut, PENDING DL Aug 2013 D23 Expo-Best Western Raffels

Quote Originally Posted by MammaSilva View Post
    ....the photopass person stationed at the MH area has the overlay on his camera. He positions you then snaps the photo putting the ghosts in the shot with you....I love ours.
    That. Is. So. AWESOME!!!!
    A very merry unbirthday to you!!

There are also other new options!

Someone from another site mentioned (and showed) a new picture you can have taken near Nemo, where you look like you're in a sub, and then over near Soarin' you can have flying characters put in the show (Goofy and someone else). That's along with the new Stitch and the new ghosts for DLR.

I'm very excited for those, and for the Happy Birthday border a PP mentioned! We're going in May for my son's b'day, so I really hope that border is still around.